Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Amanda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best brand there is for fabric softener! Makes clothes so soft and smell good! It's a trust older brand! Always a good purchase
tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
One of the best liquid fabric softeners by far. I love hanging my clothes to dry. It allows the softener scents to stay longer in your laundry.
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
Im not sure what is it about it but it smells really good! It just adds a little boost and my fabrics are always soft
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
The smell is definitely amazing! Our clothes smell fresh and are actually softer than with other fabric softeners.
Asti G.
Calgary , AB
Love the smell, it lasted ages, even my husband commented how wonderful his clothes smelt!
Left our clothes super soft. We are super happy with and will use it again.
I would recommended to other people
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This leaves all the clothes smelling amazing for weeks after being washed and it leaves it super soft
Arendy C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this . It smells so so good and it really leaves all my clothes very soft it smells great and isn't pricy at all !
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
Downy over all is the best softener there is but the smell is was does it I regularly change which fragrance I use and I have no complaints
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I have used this product several times its kinda awesome it's really easy to use and smells good. I would definitely recommend this product and the price is very reasonable from what it can do.
Phonethira C.
This liquid fabric softener smells amazing! This is all we use. And the smell lasts for a very long time. I can just smell our laundry all day! And our laundry comes out soft. So we like to wash items we just bought so it can soften.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?