Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Mariem W.
Manama
I like the smell , it leaves my clothes bed sheets and towels fresh and clean. I have been using it for 4 years.
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
Downy has the best smelling fabric softeners and they work well too! I don't usually use fabric softener, but when I do, I use downy!
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This leaves all the clothes smelling amazing for weeks after being washed and it leaves it super soft
Amanda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best brand there is for fabric softener! Makes clothes so soft and smell good! It's a trust older brand! Always a good purchase
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
Im not sure what is it about it but it smells really good! It just adds a little boost and my fabrics are always soft
Alondra M.
San Antonio, TX
Yes I have to have my Downy ! I can't not wash without this product , & I will not wash it I don't have any downy I LOVE the smile
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I highly recommend this item it smells good and it feels good on your skin it does not leave you will that sticky felling or it doesn't even irritate your skin for those with sensitive skin thumbs up.
Melissa P.
I have always been a fan of Downy. Any scent really, I love. This one is no different. Makes my clothes smell amazing! I use this along with Tide+Downy and it's the best combination.
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is the best I use it religiously. I work with a lot of chemicals and this keeps me from coming home and smelling like paint thinner. Absolutely the best.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I cannot be without my Downey! I love the way it makes the clothes smell. So fresh , love crawling into bed under just washed sheets !
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?