Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Beth D.
Downey Clean Breeze scent is my all time favorite. It smells amazing. I always buy Downey clean breeze when buying fabric softener. It makes my clothes soft and static free and smell good. I love that my Downey fabric softener is the same scent as my Tide laundry detergent. You can't find a better fabric softener.
Alejandra M.
I always use downy to wash my kids cloth and they love it i love it smells like baby soap it makes them really happy smells awsome
Sierra J.
Clintwood
It was amazing to use. It made my close soft and it smelled so good. I would recommend this product
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for my babies they have eczema and this is gentle on the skin my mom used it on us and I think it smells great
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I've used this since a was a kid. I tried a couple other brands, but they don't do it like downy does.
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is the best I use it religiously. I work with a lot of chemicals and this keeps me from coming home and smelling like paint thinner. Absolutely the best.
Melissa P.
I have always been a fan of Downy. Any scent really, I love. This one is no different. Makes my clothes smell amazing! I use this along with Tide+Downy and it's the best combination.
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I highly recommend this item it smells good and it feels good on your skin it does not leave you will that sticky felling or it doesn't even irritate your skin for those with sensitive skin thumbs up.
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this product Love how it makes my clothing smells even wash my kids clothing with it
Kristina M.
Love this brand! They make the best fabric softener! Mine and my family's clothes are always so soft and smell amazing every time I wash with downy!
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?