Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Ia X.
Ia X.
I love the smell of this. I have to use this scent every time i laundry, even my dryer sheets have to be this same scent.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downy always makes our clothes so soft and we really love this scent! We also appreciate the fact that it eliminates static cling.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
I love Downy. Its a trusted brand that works great. always leaves clothes soft and smelling great.
shu s.
shu s.
I have always used these since I can recall. They leave my laundry soft and smelling so clean and fresh
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Columbia, KY
I have never purchased a fabric softner that smells this amazing. The smell lingers on your clothes long LONG after you have taken them out of the wash/dryer. The price is so so; but definitely worth it in my opinion. I have not switched to another brand since I have started using this. Your clothes smell so CLEAN and FRESH after using this (as well as your towels and sheet, blankets=AMAZING!)
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Downy...how can you ever go wrong with that. Good product at a decent price and leaves our clothes smelling oh so nice :)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
I love downy. The brand I prefer to use in the wash. I love the variety of smells they offer and this is one of the top ones. My cloths come out so soft ans smelling so fresh.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
Love love Downey.. This is one of my favorite scents I can't stop smelling my laundry when it comes straight out the dryer.
Gema G.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
I use this for my babies they have eczema and this is gentle on the skin my mom used it on us and I think it smells great
Asti G.
Asti G.
Calgary , AB
Love the smell, it lasted ages, even my husband commented how wonderful his clothes smelt!
Left our clothes super soft. We are super happy with and will use it again.
I would recommended to other people
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this smell..?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?