Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Erica H.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
The smell is definitely amazing! Our clothes smell fresh and are actually softer than with other fabric softeners.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
Downy has the best smelling fabric softeners and they work well too! I don't usually use fabric softener, but when I do, I use downy!
Coral D.
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
Im not sure what is it about it but it smells really good! It just adds a little boost and my fabrics are always soft
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Downy is a classic brand in my books, a great brand hands down! I purchase mine at Walmart, never disappointed with this brand. Great value and the price is good, I would buy again and I appreciate that it's a ULTRA cleaner and softener at the same time.
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
I love downy! It leaves my clothes smelling wonderful and the scent lasts a long time.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I've been using Downy for years it smells great and this scent is no different.Leaves clothes so soft.
emilee s.
emilee s.
Downy fabric softener is the best. This smell is my favorite. Makes your clothes smell good ands they are very fluffy
Vickie R.
Vickie R.
I love this stuff. Keeps everything smelling fresh and clean. It's perfect to use for my kids that have sensitive skin. I believe the pricing is good. I recommend this to every mom. I constantly am purchasing it.
Phonethira C.
Phonethira C.
This liquid fabric softener smells amazing! This is all we use. And the smell lasts for a very long time. I can just smell our laundry all day! And our laundry comes out soft. So we like to wash items we just bought so it can soften.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Downy has great scents and leaves our clothes so soft. It reminds me of doing laundry with my mom. I always use it on my laundry.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this smell..?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?