Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I have always been a fan of Downy. Any scent really, I love. This one is no different. Makes my clothes smell amazing! I use this along with Tide+Downy and it's the best combination.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
You absolutely need this for your dirty little kiddos! They are going get dirty no matter what you do, and it's fine because you can leave them smelling soft and fresh whenever you want!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
This is the best I use it religiously. I work with a lot of chemicals and this keeps me from coming home and smelling like paint thinner. Absolutely the best.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Me gusta mucho el aroma que tiene y como deja la ropa de suave es uno de mis preferidos para cuando lavo en especial para la ropa de mis niños
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I always use downy to wash my kids cloth and they love it i love it smells like baby soap it makes them really happy smells awsome
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I've used this since a was a kid. I tried a couple other brands, but they don't do it like downy does.
Magali T.
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this product Love how it makes my clothing smells even wash my kids clothing with it
Heather B.
Heather B.
My mother and grandmother both have used Downey since I was little and it's the only brand I use now. my clothes come out smelling so good.
Sierra J.
Sierra J.
Clintwood
It was amazing to use. It made my close soft and it smelled so good. I would recommend this product
Vickie R.
Vickie R.
I love this stuff. Keeps everything smelling fresh and clean. It's perfect to use for my kids that have sensitive skin. I believe the pricing is good. I recommend this to every mom. I constantly am purchasing it.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this smell..?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?