Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I personally don't like this at all. I have very sensitive skin and I just find that this product irritates my skin but it does leave clothes soft. I however would recommend this if you don't have super sensitive skin like I do.
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I highly recommend this item it smells good and it feels good on your skin it does not leave you will that sticky felling or it doesn't even irritate your skin for those with sensitive skin thumbs up.
Laurren K.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite fabric softner. It leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. Nothing beats the smell of your clothes fresh out of the dryer after being washed in downy fabric softner. I pair this along with the fabric softner sheets as well
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like Downy Softener is the best fabric softener ever. That amazing crisp, clean, and comforting smell. Everything feels so soft and fluffy. It's the only one I buy.
Jade M.
I love the smell it leaves mix with the softness and warmth left after it dried. I feel like it helps the cloth wrinkle less. I like the consistency of it. The only con would be that it could get just a tad messy qhen pouring measurements since it does have a sticky feel.
Aimee L.
Downy is the only liquid fabric softener I will buy and this is my favorite scent. I refuse to buy any other brand because they just do not work so to me that is a waste of money. In my opinion this is the best scent Downy makes. And it really does prolong the life of your clothes to use a liquid fabric softener!
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This is what we use every time we wash a load of clothes/towels. I feel it truly does make my clothes softer. I do notice a difference on the times where i haven't used it. We are happy with it and don't plan to switch.
Phonethira C.
This liquid fabric softener smells amazing! This is all we use. And the smell lasts for a very long time. I can just smell our laundry all day! And our laundry comes out soft. So we like to wash items we just bought so it can soften.
Rebecca H.
I love downy. The brand I prefer to use in the wash. I love the variety of smells they offer and this is one of the top ones. My cloths come out so soft ans smelling so fresh.
Vickie R.
I love this stuff. Keeps everything smelling fresh and clean. It's perfect to use for my kids that have sensitive skin. I believe the pricing is good. I recommend this to every mom. I constantly am purchasing it.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?