Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Who doesn't like the smell of downy?! It smell amazing! I know when my laundry is done. My clothes will smell great!
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Downy Ultra Clean Liquid Fabric Softener is a great product. It leaves clothes feeling soft and smelling great.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Downy smells so fresh and clean. The scent smells great but isn't overpowering. Pleasantness is a bottle.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I love Downey it makes your clothes softer when you can smell the detergent 2 days after you wash
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
We only use downy as a fabric softener. Love this product so much! It smells great!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert
I liked this at first, but noticed our towels stopped absorbing as much water after a shower. The softener was adding the thickest layer of stuff to the towels. I ended up having to just run them in a cycle with vinegar. Then again with baking soda in another cycle. What's the point of soft towels if they don't absorb wetness?
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I personally don't like this at all. I have very sensitive skin and I just find that this product irritates my skin but it does leave clothes soft. I however would recommend this if you don't have super sensitive skin like I do.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Downey Clean Breeze scent is my all time favorite. It smells amazing. I always buy Downey clean breeze when buying fabric softener. It makes my clothes soft and static free and smell good. I love that my Downey fabric softener is the same scent as my Tide laundry detergent. You can't find a better fabric softener.
Isis H.
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I highly recommend this item it smells good and it feels good on your skin it does not leave you will that sticky felling or it doesn't even irritate your skin for those with sensitive skin thumbs up.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I have always been a fan of Downy. Any scent really, I love. This one is no different. Makes my clothes smell amazing! I use this along with Tide+Downy and it's the best combination.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
How does this smell..?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?