Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannh K.
Meridian, MS
I love knowing that my clothes will always feel and smell great with Downy! I love to use it because it protects clothes while knowing that the fresh scent will last for a long time.
Beth D.
Downey Clean Breeze scent is my all time favorite. It smells amazing. I always buy Downey clean breeze when buying fabric softener. It makes my clothes soft and static free and smell good. I love that my Downey fabric softener is the same scent as my Tide laundry detergent. You can't find a better fabric softener.
Melissa P.
I have always been a fan of Downy. Any scent really, I love. This one is no different. Makes my clothes smell amazing! I use this along with Tide+Downy and it's the best combination.
Stephanie O.
You absolutely need this for your dirty little kiddos! They are going get dirty no matter what you do, and it's fine because you can leave them smelling soft and fresh whenever you want!
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked this at first, but noticed our towels stopped absorbing as much water after a shower. The softener was adding the thickest layer of stuff to the towels. I ended up having to just run them in a cycle with vinegar. Then again with baking soda in another cycle. What's the point of soft towels if they don't absorb wetness?
Danielle S.
Columbia, KY
I have never purchased a fabric softner that smells this amazing. The smell lingers on your clothes long LONG after you have taken them out of the wash/dryer. The price is so so; but definitely worth it in my opinion. I have not switched to another brand since I have started using this. Your clothes smell so CLEAN and FRESH after using this (as well as your towels and sheet, blankets=AMAZING!)
Jessica D.
Downy is a classic brand in my books, a great brand hands down! I purchase mine at Walmart, never disappointed with this brand. Great value and the price is good, I would buy again and I appreciate that it's a ULTRA cleaner and softener at the same time.
Michaela W.
Gallatin, TN
Ive seen reviews of people saying they hate the new scent. I haven't used fabric softener in years so when I bought this I didn't understand what the negative reviews were about. I love the scent. A little goes a long way with this stuff which is amazing
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
We used to buy Downy but now we get a different brand. This smells great though and works wonders. If you're looking for organic, this isn't the product for you (why I no longer buy it). If you do not care about organic then I recommend this (:
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I have used this product several times its kinda awesome it's really easy to use and smells good. I would definitely recommend this product and the price is very reasonable from what it can do.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?