Placeholder Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener: 105 loads Renewing scent pearls Fights against pesky static cling Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look

• Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?1 Answers
  • I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?5 Answers
  • Is the fragrance strong in your clothes 8 Answers
Beth D.
Downey Clean Breeze scent is my all time favorite. It smells amazing. I always buy Downey clean breeze when buying fabric softener. It makes my clothes soft and static free and smell good. I love that my Downey fabric softener is the same scent as my Tide laundry detergent. You can't find a better fabric softener.
Nicole M.
I liked this at first, but noticed our towels stopped absorbing as much water after a shower. The softener was adding the thickest layer of stuff to the towels. I ended up having to just run them in a cycle with vinegar. Then again with baking soda in another cycle. What's the point of soft towels if they don't absorb wetness?
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
I personally don't like this at all. I have very sensitive skin and I just find that this product irritates my skin but it does leave clothes soft. I however would recommend this if you don't have super sensitive skin like I do.
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I highly recommend this item it smells good and it feels good on your skin it does not leave you will that sticky felling or it doesn't even irritate your skin for those with sensitive skin thumbs up.
Jade M.
I love the smell it leaves mix with the softness and warmth left after it dried. I feel like it helps the cloth wrinkle less. I like the consistency of it. The only con would be that it could get just a tad messy qhen pouring measurements since it does have a sticky feel.
Melissa P.
I have always been a fan of Downy. Any scent really, I love. This one is no different. Makes my clothes smell amazing! I use this along with Tide+Downy and it's the best combination.
Stephanie O.
You absolutely need this for your dirty little kiddos! They are going get dirty no matter what you do, and it's fine because you can leave them smelling soft and fresh whenever you want!
Phonethira C.
This liquid fabric softener smells amazing! This is all we use. And the smell lasts for a very long time. I can just smell our laundry all day! And our laundry comes out soft. So we like to wash items we just bought so it can soften.
Vickie R.
I love this stuff. Keeps everything smelling fresh and clean. It's perfect to use for my kids that have sensitive skin. I believe the pricing is good. I recommend this to every mom. I constantly am purchasing it.
Jessica D.
Downy is a classic brand in my books, a great brand hands down! I purchase mine at Walmart, never disappointed with this brand. Great value and the price is good, I would buy again and I appreciate that it's a ULTRA cleaner and softener at the same time.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this smell..?
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Is the fragrance strong in your clothes
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I usually use dryer sheets does liquid work better?
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
Does this downy fabric softener only soften fabric material?