BY NONE

Culturelle Digestive Health Probiotic Capsules: Reduces digestive upset Helps with occasional diarrhea, gas and bloating Supports immune system Dairy free Gluten free 30 once daily capsules see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I bought these after watching A YouTube review. I wasn't even looking for a probiotic when I came across the video. I'm not sure why I even started watching the review. However it led to me watching this channels reviews on a ton of different probiotics. This one had a 5 start rating. So I bought it. This has made a HUGE difference in my life. I no longer get bloated tummy from eating, belly pains and I am regular on the toilet. (Sorry for the TMI) Seriously if you're having any stomach issues try this. It's safe for kids and all natural and allergy free. I also have a flatter tummy because I don't have the excess gas and food leftover just sitting in there.
Manisha P.
Manisha P.
Irvine, CA
Great product for this especially with digestive issues. Over the years, the foods we eat make our guts and our flora act funny. This cleans it up. Seriously it helps with my digestion and helps with my energy levels. Take this along with a healthy diet and you should be good. I do take lots of supplements to boost energy and healthy living. Obv. healthy diet is important as well! No more gas, stomach bloating and pain. Good number 2. LOL sorry if its TMI it may help your situation.......
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Placeholder Culturelle Digestive Health: Dairy Free Probiotic Supplement is great for any one who has ibs or Gerd. It helps with digestive issues and relieves bloating.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Omaha, NE
Love this stuff. My son has a dairy allergy, and this helps regulate his system. Gentle and safe for everyone to use.
christine c.
christine c.
Hawthorne, NY
Agreed from below. Weather you have a light or heavy dairy issue- thus will help you a lot !
Julaine T.
Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
Very good product if you're having stomach issues