Placeholder Breathe Right Extra Nasal Strips uploaded by April H.Placeholder Breathe Right Extra Nasal Strips uploaded by April H.Placeholder Breathe Right Extra Nasal Strips uploaded by April H.

BY NONE

50% stronger to help you breathe even better Drug free Easy open zip strip see more...

• I've always wondered if these would help me during late summer/earl...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
For any stuffy nose, or hard to breathe times, just place this on your nose and in a few seconds instantly you can breathe again! Amazing for nighttime!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I have ordered a sample of these ones for my husband, because he has cronic allergie and sometimes he can sleep well. And when I said "Look what I have for you" He said "Yeah, I know these, they are doing a great job" So he explained me that you apply them on nose and they hepl you make the airways of your nose larger... (sorry don't know how to explain that) so you can breathe easily. He don't use them daily, but will keep them in case the allergie appears again. Try this!
April H.
April H.
Talbott, TN
It kinda looks like a band aid when you take it out of the package. I took the paper off the back and stuck it to my nose. As soon as it was on my nose it felt like it was making my nose “flair.” It felt kinda weird. I personally don’t get why you’d need these but my husband likes to buy these because he says it helps him breathe better. For me I just felt like it was making my nose flair and that was it but my husband swears by them! He does wear them sometimes. I wore it to bed. It’s kinda annoying to know you have something on your nose when your trying to go to sleep. I kept wanting to touch it to make sure it was sticking to my nose. When I woke up this morning the strip had came off one side of nose. If it was to help me breathe and one side was off that wouldn’t be good to help me breathe. After I took it completely off my nose, my nose felt like it had some residue on it. It also feels greasy. Overall I am neutral to this product. I don’t see how it could help me only be a nuisance. I received this sample of Breathe Right Strips for free /complimentary. Opinions are 100% my own.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I got a sample of the new clear ones of these and they came just in time since I am congested and have a sore throat. I am getting a lot of relief with these.
Tonia Z.
Tonia Z.
I've always wondered if these would help me during late summer/early fall when my allergies go haywire and I have nights where I'm so stuffed up that I can't breathe! Anyone have any info on whether or not they would be worth the investment?!?!