Placeholder Borden Lactose Free Singles American Cheese Slices, 0.66 oz, 12 count

BY PLACEHOLDER

Whether it’s a classic cheeseburger on a summer afternoon or a grilled cheese that reminds you of home, simple comfort food is never more delicious than with Borden® Cheese singles. see more...

• My son has recently been told to stay away from dairy. Could he h...3 Answers
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
My daughter is lactose and tolerant and it took me forever to find cheese and other products for her. But luckily we found this and she loves it. I bought this at my local grocery store H.E.B and it was hidden. I even bought and unwrapped it individually and shredded it and made her enchiladas. I wish this product would really stock up more though.
Sabrina W.
Tabor City , NC
Foodie Expert
This cheese tastes really good. I buy it all the time. It's the perfect cheese for sandwiches especially my fav, grilled cheese
mayra C.
san diego california
Amo este queso en sandwich y en grill sandwich a mis niños les encanta asta comerselo solo
Hilda R.
This cheese taste so good and fresh. Buy this all the time, the kids like the taste of it to. And there a really good price.
jessica j.
Rocky Mount, VA
My son has recently been told to stay away from dairy. Could he have these?? I wonder...