BY NONE

All 2X Ultra Stainlifter Liquid Laundry Detergent: 64 loads Formulated with active stainlifter Safe for hand-washables, use with bleach and septic tanks see more...

Placeholder All 2X Ultra Stainlifter Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "I base my happiness with detergent with how good they smell afterwards, and they always smell great after using ALL." in 1 review
  • "I use this with every load of wash and keeps my clothes looking new and smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it." in 1 review
Linda B.
My son works as a mechanic and also for an excavator - he comes home most days full of grease and terrible grime from his jobs. I don't need to use a pre-treater for his clothes, just a dose of this and his clothes are CLEAN! This is what my mom has always used on my dad's clothes and thought it was so expensive, it is really not expensive and works the best - I have tried basically everything out there - nothing beats ALL Detergent and the stuff with Oxi works even better!
Jacie S.
This worked well in cleaning my clothes but it did not take all the stains out. The hard to remove stains were still on my clothes. But the rest looked fine. This is good for a general wash, not an intense clean.
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
I use All because it does such a great job and smells great. I have teenagers and I teach elementary school, so you never know what they will come home with on their clothes. This works great.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT
Smells amazing! Definitely does the job. I base my happiness with detergent with how good they smell afterwards, and they always smell great after using ALL. Also, the price is right.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
This does work, but it's not my favorite. The scents are a little lacking because they don't smell as fresh. If I had a choice of this and let's say Tide, I would pick Tide.
Daisy Y.
Its great use to get those tough stains. I usually buy at Walmart.! PROS: Smells good, affordable. Cons: it doesnt get all stains out. A bit disappointed.
Casie G.
Hogansburg, NY
ALL is one of my favorite laundry detergents and is very affordable. Makes my laundry smell great. Even after lacrosse practice or games.
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
I use this with every load of wash and keeps my clothes looking new and smelling great! Great product that my mom used for years!
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
I have tried this product before. It worked pretty good but I like the smell of some of the other products out there better.
Ashley M.
This is a pretty decent quality laundry soap. The scent is the only downside. I prefer unscented laundry detergent.
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
What's your favorite scent?