BY PL DEVELOPMENTS #93 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Kelsey C.
I buy one of these 8lb bags every other week. When I need some relief for my muscles or after a hard workout or yoga session, or if I just need to relax, I use about 2-4 pounds at a time in a hot bath. Sometimes I'll add essential oils to the bag to let it soak up, but I never waste my money on the Epsom salts that are scented, since most of the time it's an artificial fragrance and smells insanely gross. These are perfect and natural and the only kind I buy. It's less than $6 a bag, too. A worthy investment!
Samantha H.
Baltimore, MD
I recommend this for everyone! I soak my feet once a week in this. It helps soften the dry dead skin making it very easy to remove. I also soak my hands when I do a manicure. This also is great to craft with. I made a Christmas ornament with it. It makes perfect fake snow.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
I really love using epsom salt! It helps alleviate after workout muscle pains. Price wise, not really sure since it was my husband who introduced this to me. Bath Tub+epsom salt = relaxation. Recommended product!
Vivi G.
I used this when I was pregnant for swelling, and general soreness. I absolutely loved it. This product made me feel alot more comfortable during an uncomfortable third trimester.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Can we say BATH BOMBS?!? I use this big bag to make bath bombs! It works amazing picked it up all Walmart for under 10$ and honestly you can't beat it specially if you make your own bath bombs!
Marilee W.
Olympia, WA
I've often used salt baths for sore muscles but last week I tried it for an oncoming cold and it worked great. I left work feeling rough. Went home and brewed a cup of tea to take to sip on in a hot Epsom salt bath. I took a long bath with a cup of salts in as hot of water as I could stand while sipping hot tea. After my bath I went straight to my bed for a short 15 minute rest. When I got up all my symptoms had vanished. Amazing!
Sonya B.
Columbia , KY
This is used at my home for sore muscles or sprains to help relieve the soreness. My daughter sprained her ankle twice last basketball season and this helped greatly. Soak in hot water and then ice. Repeat.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I bought this at Walmart for when I take my bath and have sore muscles or just feel swollen and pain in my joints etc. I love how I feel soaking in that hot soaker tub with my Epsom salt. It really makes a difference in my pain and it helps me to rest at night after the soak.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I Love Epsom Salts they work wonders on my ache feet after a Looong day of standing or walking more than usual. I add some to my bath tub and soak my body in it and it relaxes me so much thatbI Love doing it once a week. I recommend it to everyone to give it a try.
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
I absolutely love Epsom salt especially after all the surgeries I have had. I love coming home and soaking in the bath with the Epsom salt in it. When I am hurting it relaxes all of my muscles. I defiantly love it.
Anica L.
How is this used to grow plants?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you use this for aching muscles?