PK KINDER CO INC Kinders Kcmhb20 Hot Bbq Sauce, 20.5 Oz. (Pack Of 12) uploaded by Anna M.

BY PK KINDER CO INC

When you want a little more kick, choose Kinder’s Hot for a bolder bite and full-on flavor. This award-winning recipe is perfectly sweet but ramps up the heat to give your taste buds some extra attention. Not crazy-hot, but just enough fire so as... see more...

• I've never tried this brand . Any reviews ?1 Answers
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This is the best bbq sauce. I love that it's organic and I don't have to worry about any nasty ingredients. It's full flavored and taste great on any and all meat.
Deejay T.
I love BBQ and BBQ sauce! I have tried numerous types of BBQ sauce and this is one of my favorite. I always buy this one but organic in costco and man both are just soo good! You have to try it yourself to believe me. (:
Melinda H.
Lake Tapps, WA
I love the Kinder's BBQ sauces. I only buy those I can find without corn syrup in them and this is one of our favorites!
Maribel P.
My favorite BBQ sauce! I go to Kinders often to get BBQ sauce, goes good with chicken, hot links any meats!!!
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
This BBQ sauce is so good. My whole family really enjoys it. It has a really good taste.
Monica P.
I've never tried this brand . Any reviews ?