PJ's Coffee of New Orleans, Southern Pecan (Ground Coffee)

PJ's coffee southern pecan is a light-bodied medium acidity coffee featuring a sweet aroma paired with a deep pecan flavor. We at PJ's coffee roast our coffee in a small batch process that uses a hot air method. This gives our roast master flexibility, based on the individual qualities of the beans, in order to produce the most flavorful and freshest coffee possible.

This light-bodied medium acidity coffee features a sweet aroma paired with a deep pecan flavor; Southern pecan coffee, 100% specialty Arabica coffee beans (ground); PJ's coffee has been roasting only the finest coffee beans in new Orleans for over 35 years; Flavor profile - Rich & sweet; Small batch roasted

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PJ's Coffee of New Orleans, Southern Pecan (Ground Coffee)!
Ruston, LA
PJ's Coffee of New Orleans, Southern Pecan (Ground Coffee) uploaded by Sarahkay B.
This stuff is amazing. I live four hours away from New Orleans so ya know it’s great to get the same indulging experience in my home or my local pj’s. Thank you for an amazing product!
Bay Saint Louis
All of their coffee is delicious, we purchase their brand from our local coffee house

Looking for your answer?