BY PIZZA HUT

• Do you trust Pizza Hut? i do 😊3 Answers
  • Who like stuffed crust pizza 22 Answers
  • Love its pizza n lasagnia ❤ who else loves its Alfredo? ????1 Answers
Pizza Hut
  • "Love PIZZA HUT we go there at least once a week and we always get stuffed crust hawaiian it is so delicious and we get packet of there cheese and they are never stingy like when you go to other pizza places also they are very affordable." in 17 reviews
  • "So I have worked at two pizza places, my brothers have both had numerous jobs at pizza places and when it comes to delivery/chain pizza I would say the real competition is between Dominoes and Pizza hut, I would say there equal, pizza hut offers a lot of variety for their pizzas and has a one up because they pretty good deals and the food is almost always fresh!" in 12 reviews
  • "Always been my favorite place, but have introduced lots of new deals lately - which makes it even better to be a customer!" in 8 reviews
  • "Pizza hut has great pizza pasta salad and dessert my family loves getting pizza from pizza hut we sometimes get the pasta and sald you can not forget the bread sticks if you get the pasta we always get it delivered the staff is real friendly " in 6 reviews
  • "I love the stuffed crust pizza and the cheese sticks are really great too, but every time I am able to call any local Pizza Hut here, they say they never have enough dough to make my pizza!" in 5 reviews
Mimi F.
Everybody loves pizza! Me included!
Pizza Hut is my favorite pizzeria. I like the thin and crispy cheese best. There are many, many options though. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the pizza sauce is too thick and that’s all you can taste. It overpowers the cheese and crust. I don’t understand this because they ask you if you want light, medium or heavy sauce. If we could just clear up that little glitch, I’d have no complaints.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Being a New Yorker, nothing will ever top pizza from the mother land, but Pizza Hut is alright! It’s the first thing I think of on football Sunday when I’m hungry and drinking. I am pretty simple and order cheese or pepperoni with cheese sticks, but they offer pastas, wings and desserts too! Not to mention this is one of the best and easiest choices when catering birthday parties or get togethers!
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love pizza (who doesn't?!) and pizza hut is amazing BUT not as great as Dominos. I usually only order Pizza Hut when I want a change from Dominos lol.
Pizza Hut is more expensive than Dominos and doesn't provide as many deals as they do. Also, the Pizza Hut crust is sooo greasy! However, since I rarely eat Pizza Hut, it tastes like heaven to me lmaooo and their crust has various choices of flavors! You can also ask for stuffed crust, and their cinnstix are so good!! I'll still keep coming here, but only when I don't want Dominos, because Dominos is cheaper, has better deals, and is closer to me than a Pizza Hut. I just wish Dominos offered different crust flavors like Pizza Hut does!  Pizza Hut also has a rewards program but I haven't used it.
Megan A.
I love pizza, so naturally it gets a 5. But really, I love their tomato sauce that you dip breadsticks in for some reason. In addition to having amazing stuffed crust pizza, they have AMAZING chicken alfredo. My boyfriend and I go and get the family size and split it. It seriously tastes so good.  Highly recommend trying it!
Alexa S.
Pizza Hut is the love of my life. I would give both of my kidneys, my left foot, and at least 3 fingers if it meant that I wouldn't have to experience a time without P.H. It's the best bang for your buck imho, not to mention the fact that IT IS SO GLORIOUSLY DELICIOUS. Their stuffed crust pizza is to die for, no hesitation.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
Udi's Gluten Free Thin & Crispy Pizza Crusts - 2 CT

Save your $10+ and make your own.

This pizza is bla-and. Did I just order a cardboard box with cheese and veggies on top?

It definitely needs more marinara, and some garlic seasoning, and some basil, and some oregano.
Alexia V.
I know, I know. Some people like pineapple on pizza and some don’t but it’s all good, we all like different things. I just gotta say Pizza Hut sells some of my favorite pizzas and I really wish I had some right now.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
The food here is usually good, however recently our store hasn’t been extremely helpful. They missed part of our order last time, leaving our pizza cold, and once had the manager hang up on me because he disagreed with me. Either way, when eaten/delivered fresh, Pizza Hut wings and pizza are the way to go.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Pizza hut is our go to pizza place. I have never had a better chicken alfredo than I have here! Its to die for. SO creamy and delicious. The pizza is also a hit. No matter what type of crust or flavor you decide to get! The wings are also one of the best wings I've had for a pizza joint.
Jodie Z.
I was feeling awful yesterday, migraine for 1&1/2 days plus a UTI. Needed to eat & wanted pizza. Wasn't sure where to order, Domino's Pizza or Pizza Hut so I checked my email, had a 30% off offer for the Hut. Never had the box before but it had a little of everything. I got bacon & pineapple on my pizza, cinnasticks, & breadsticks. It was a super deal at $11.34 including delivery & just what I wanted & exactly what my migraine needed. Lol
Manerva P.
Who like stuffed crust pizza
ReviewZals ..
What do you order from Pizza Hut?
SeKai H.
Tacoma, WA
When it comes to pizza would you say Pizza hut has the most greasy? Do you think sauce and topping choice has a major part to play? Do you prefer regular crust, or thin?
Denny T.
Live Oak, FL
Pizza Hut or Cici's Pizza?
Kenzi M.
What does everyone think of their new menu? I personally love it!