Pizza Hut

by Pizza Hut

#13 in Dining

Do you love ordering this and then watching a movie at home while eating it?
Pizza Hut has ALWAYS been my favourite despite the price. With that being said I’ve been very disappointed lately and wondering why they ask me if I want someone to call me when I fill the survey out and I say yes and then no one ever calls me?
Start your review of Pizza Hut!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love PIZZA HUT we go there at least once a week and we always get stuffed crust hawaiian it is so delicious and we get packet of there cheese and they are never stingy like when you go to other pizza places also they are very affordable.in 17 reviews
...offers a lot of variety for their pizzas and has a one up because they pretty good deals and the food is almost always fresh!in 12 reviews
Always been my favorite place, but have introduced lots of new deals lately - which makes it even better to be a customer!in 8 reviews
...from pizza hut we sometimes get the pasta and sald you can not forget the bread sticks if you get the pasta we always get it delivered the staff is real friendly in 6 reviews
I love the stuffed crust pizza and the cheese sticks are really great too, but every time I am able to call any local Pizza Hut here, they say they never have enough dough to make my pizza!in 5 reviews
2 days agoMoorhead
I love a lot of things from Pizza Hut, but the pizza isn’t one of them. They have good pastas, chicken wings, great desert options and any one you choose tastes great. I’ve just had much better pizza for a cheaper price. Since pizza is in the name, I expect that to be what you’re good at. Personal preference though I guess. I just don’t like the overall taste, or dough in any of the pizzas.
a month agop.o box 294 Lyman Wyoming
The pizza hut in Mountain View Wy is very clean and the staff there take really good care of their customers. Their ovenes do need retimed most the time you have to ask for them to cook food longer. They fix any issues with food immediately without any grief! Online website is absolutely awesome and there pount system and deals they send to your email make eating there worth it
a month ago
Pizza Hut uploaded by Brandy N.
Pizza Hut is the best pizza place in my hometown. They have the best pizza and if you don't like pizza they have pastas, salad, cookies, brownies, wings, cinnamon sticks and cinnamon rolls. The food is always great and the cookie is to die for. They always have lots of deals going on too. Great place.
4 months agoOklahoma City
I am usually a dominoes fan but pizza hut was bought a few times by my spouse and i don't know if it's our local pizza hut or a company wide thing, but I'm not a big fan of the sauce or beef they put in it. I've tried it without beef and I still didn't like the sauce.
a month agoChesapeake
Pizza Hut uploaded by Vasilliki B.
I enjoy Pizza Hut and used to order it pretty regularly. These last couple of years the storefront nearby has been slipping. Orders arriving wrong, food being delivered lukewarm, hardly any sauce or cheese even when opting to pay extra for cheese or simply something wrong with the batter mixture. I hardly complain and once I had a credit on my account, but after a few months their was no record of a credit when I called to place an order since nothing’s noted when you do online orders. Anyway I ordered again recently and they were advertising their cheezit pizza creation. It was gross, tasted like old cheese farts.
2 days ago
I love their cheese pizza very much. They send a lot of offers via email if you sign up. Their presence near national highways makes it easier to grab food during the trips. If you are in a hurry then you can order online or by phone.
9 days agoOrlando, FL
Good Pizza good wings but go figure the size of those wings to go boxes lol! The bread could be a bit more flavor as well but you get what you pay for and it’s not crazy priced ! They should do more offers on wings!!
23 days agoLincoln , NE
I’ve had some really terrible pizza from Pizza Hut but I strongly believe this is a store issue, not an overall chain issue. That being said, the Pizza Hut by my house gets it right every. Single. Time!! Wings are perfectly sauced, pizza is never skimpy, undercooked, burnt. We’ve never had an item missing or wrong. That store continues to get my business because they know and appreciate their job and customers
a month agoWest Richland, WA
The Pizza Hut is one of my favorite pizza restaurants. I love their pizza crust and their pepperoni. Is super delicious a nd super crunchy. I order from them twice a week and my tummy is fool and happy, I recommend Pizza Hut to all pizza lovers!
a month agoAustintown, OH
The first time i ever remember having pizza hut was when i was in elementary school and remember getting free personal pan pizzas for reading so many books in my scholastic book club in school. I loved to read and i loved pizza so it was the ultimate win. Fast forward to now, i still find myself ordering those little pizzas. I'm just a household of one and a whole pizza goes to waste, so the personal pan pizzas are still a personal favorite
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Pizza Hut or Domino's Pizza ??? Which do you prefer? I'm a deep dish buttery crust girl ♥️
Ja-Nee🌻 R. 5 months ago