Piz Buin In Sun Lotion SPF15, 200ml uploaded by Chana B.

BY PIZ BUIN

PIZ BUIN MOISTURISING SUN LOTION Benefits; The non-greasy, non-sticky formula of the PIZ BUIN Moisturising Sun Lotion intensely moisturises your skin while tanning under the sun, leaving it smooth and silky soft all day. PIZ BUIN Moisturising Sun Lotion is sweat and water resistant. Directions; Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure. A reduced quantity lowers the protection level significantly. Reapply frequently, especially after sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid midday sun and staying too long in the sun even while using sunscreen. Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight. see more...

Victorya P.
Piz Buin Moisturising SPF30 Sun Lotion, 200ml smells absolutely amazing with almond and cocoa notes and feels greatert on my skin of all products I used.
Georgie J.
Dancing Green, Ross
Smells amazing for a start! Rubs in to the skin easily and doesn’t leave you feeling oily or sticky. I always get a great tan even using this sun cream. Highly recommend and price is decent too.
Rute B.
Porto
It’s not cheap but it definitely is a good sun lotion! However, the texture is a little too thick but it blends well on skin.

The quality is good and truly protects the skin from sun.

I believe they could improve the texture but it’s obviously a good sunscreen ☀️

#SunLotion #Sunscreen #Skin #BodyCare #Body #Skincare
Carys G.
Piz Buin In Sun Lotion SPF15, 200ml

Great sun cream, does what it says it should. Very soft on the skin, not too greasy either and the smell isn’t as chemical as other sun creams. Extremely affordable, especially with how much you get! The packaging is nice and sleek, and I’ve never experienced any leaks.
Ella T.
love the smell and feel of this sunscreen as it’s super light and doesn’t feel like it’s clogging up your pores. works well in the sun but I don’t suggest using such a low spf for a really sunny day if you’re going out for a long time. it needs to be reapplied but is very good quality.
April T.
don't like this product because when you apply it does not blend prouply and leaves a white patch and it really sparkly.first time buying and using it and wont be buying again. harsh when you apply it and try to rub it and it goes everywhere.no i do not recommend
Emily G.
Bracknell, Berkshire
I really love this sun cream. Doesn’t leave me feeling sticky and gross. I rarely get burnt when I use this! The smell has to be the best part, it smells luscious!! I always pick this up for an affordable price and I’ll continue to buy it in the future.
ofir m.
One of the best sunscreens I've tried, I barely get any sunburn as long as I remember to put it on regularly if I'm at the sun for a long time. Also smells really good and the bottle lasts a long time. My family only buys this kind of sunscreen.
Emma W.
This is my go to sun lotion on holiday! The smell is something I love about the product as it doesn’t have the chalky sun cream smell. I sometimes do use another lotion and then use piz buin to top my sun protection through/out the day! Gives such a nice holiday tan
Ashleigh W.
newcastle
By far the best sunscreen I have used. Gives a really deep dark tan without burning. My tan lasts longer and my skin doesn’t peel when I come home from holiday off this sunscreen. It smells Devine!! ☀️☀️☀️