BY PIZ BUIN

PIZ BUIN MOISTURISING SUN LOTION Benefits; The non-greasy, non-sticky formula of the PIZ BUIN Moisturising Sun Lotion intensely moisturises your skin while tanning under the sun, leaving it smooth and silky soft all day. PIZ BUIN Moisturising Sun Lotion is sweat and water resistant. Directions; Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure. A reduced quantity lowers the protection level significantly. Reapply frequently, especially after sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid midday sun and staying too long in the sun even while using sunscreen. Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight. see more...

Victorya P.
Piz Buin Moisturising SPF30 Sun Lotion, 200ml smells absolutely amazing with almond and cocoa notes and feels greatert on my skin of all products I used.
Meghan B.
Southampton
I use this suncream every year. I love the smell of it and the way it doesn’t leave my skin feeling too greasy! I have never burnt whilst using this suncream however do top up regularly! I will be using again for my holiday this year.
Carrie H.
Love this! It’s the only suncream I use. I find it can be pricey but there are usually deals on. I normally purchase from Asda or boots. It smells absolutely amazing and is really soft on your skin. I would highly recommend
My Spiritual Vibes D.
London colney , St albans
Love this sun lotion, is great on my skin and does not leave an oily feel. It gives great protection and smells lovely