PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30 uploaded by Claire D.PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30 uploaded by Yanitsa T.

BY PIZ BUIN

Jennifer D.
I've previously had issues with using the non allergenic version of plz buin. I found it would dry out my skin and would sometimes make my skin flare up in a uncomfortable rash. I saw they had a new allergy version and I decided to give it a go as my parents would often buy this brand of sun cream. I found this cream to blend well into my skin and I haven't gotten the same rash that I would often get if I used the regular plz buin. I'm giving this product a 3 star rating as although it was good I feel like there are other cheaper creams out there that are just as good!
Emma N.
Stoke on Trent
I swear by piz buin. It gives you full protection whilst intensifying your tan, me and mum mum only buy this lotion and we get the best tan on holiday, it smells lovely, feels lightweight and sinks right into your skin without that annoying greasy feeling. It's moderate price at about £15 but you're more than likely to find it in a sale in boots or super drug at some point so keep a look out for a try!
Leah C.
Piz Buin is by far the best suntan lotion on the high street! The packaging is classic, the cream leaves your skin feeling soft and sheen and not at all greasy, all whilst protecting you from the sun, it also has the most delicious smell unlike most suncreams! I use this as an everyday body lotion it's that great and I am always protected! 100% recommended and would buy Piz Buin every time.
Becky B.
Ripon
This sun cream is so easy to rub in and smells great! It is a spray so you don't have excess sun cream pour out and but doesn't have a cap so you won't lose it in your bag! Easily one of the best creams on the market!
Catarina P.
porto
This is one of the most recommend for people who usually have allergies and sensitive skin , it is very creamy and moisturizing , just do not like to be cream and sometimes if spray made ​​practical in beach
Carolina G.
London
This sun cream has been one of my favourite products to layout in the beach. Sometimes I use SPF15 because I have a really good skin and I don't get myself burnt. But it's definitely worth the price and it's smells really. I never have any problems with this sun cream but you should try it tho!
Paris S.
Tayport, Fife
The best of the best when it comes to sunscreen. I love how full coverage this is and it doesn't need to be applied as much as you would expect. I found this today in a cheap shop at £4.99 when in ordinary drug stores it can be up to £15/16. Bargain!
Rachel M.
Lancaster, Lancashire
Literally love this stuff so much. Just been on holidays and this saved my life. Bought it after hearing amazing reviews from other people. It can be quite expensive in some places, but worth ever penny.
Abbie V.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
My entire family use this. I'm very fair skinned so have to use spf30 or 50.. this sunscreen smells lovely. It is a little sticky when you first apply it but it sinks in to your skin really well quite quickly, doesn't feel oily or greasy at all. Very impressed with it, I've used it for years.
Sky G.
Bristol, Somerset
This sun lotion us good for if you still want to get a bit of tan but you also want good protection too, it not Sticky x