PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30 uploaded by Jewels D.PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30 uploaded by Yanitsa T.PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30 uploaded by Claire D.

BY PIZ BUIN

The lotion is specially developed for sun sensitive skin, it absorbs quickly and provides hours of moisturisation to soothe the skin and help prevent peeling. Piz Buin Allergy Sun Sensitive Skin Lotion is sweat and water resistant. Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure. A reduced quantity lowers the protection level significantly. Reapply frequently, especially after sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid midday sun and staying too long in the sun even while using sunscreen. Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight. see more...

PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30
  • "I found this brilliant especially for my very sensitive skin. I am extremely pale and burn very easily, I don’t have to worry about that at all when I use this product. 100% worth the money" in 8 reviews
Kirsten I.
Inverclyde, Port Glasgow
PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30 is brilliant for skin that is sensitive to suncreams! As a frequent sufferer of prickly heat in the sun, this suncream is my saviour! I can apply this allergy lotion and enjoy the sun without the appearance of an itchy rash - I would throughly recommend to those with sensitive skin! This product smells amazing; isn’t sticky and absorbs quickly into the skin.
ellie g.
I wasn’t all that impressed with this sun cream. I took it skiing with me (as it’s very easy to forget that you can get sunburnt on the top of a mountain). I found that it’s thick and greasy consistency made me break out heavily, so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with oily or spot prone skin. That being said, my skin is neither oily not spot prone, and I broke out within two days and felt disgusting. It just felt greasy and thick on my face, and overall I would recommend staying away from this
Miriam P.
Love how this product seems to tan you while
Protecting you. The tan I get is a lovely brown however I feel this product still protects. Not really waterproof, you normally have to reapply after you have been in the sea/pool. Smells incredible!
Maisie F.
Amazing! Kept me from not burning multiple times while on holiday in the summer, I can not live without it if I’m going somewhere sunny, amazing for sensitive skin and people who are allergic to other suncreams.
Eilidh T.
aberdeen, aberdeen city
When I was younger my mum used to buy this every year we were going on holiday. It does what it says and keeps you protected from the sun but it is on the more expensive side and I think you could get a different product that does the exact same thing for a more reasonable price.
Liv S.
Shiel Drive, Larkhall
I have really sensitive and dry skin which doesn’t cope well with most sun creams, but the Piz Buin allergy does the job. It protects skin from the sun for hours, doesn’t have a strong scent and for once doesn’t leave me with red scars like most sun creams do.
Marta A.
Lisboa
I use this brand since I was a kid! Love the texture and the smell of it. In the beginning of summer I use spf 50 and then change to spf 30. Love the healthy tan that I get with this brand. Recommend it for everyone on in the family, children and adults..
Madi M.
Freehold Road , Ipswich
I think that this product worked really well with my sensitive skin, and really helped me in the sun. I didn't burn at all, and I usually do. I really recommend this product to people with sensitive skin and people who usually burn in the sun as it lives up to expectations.
Nikki L.
Springfield, Wigan
I burn very easily in the sun and I have tried many different sunscreens. I have only found Piz Buin hat works for me. I love the smell and they have a good selection of types of creams/oils/face creams so you’ll definitely find something that suits your skin and needs.
Paulette B.
Love this sun cream it’s light non greasy and smells great. Easy to apply doesn’t Clog up you pores on your face either. And it’s a great price this is my go 2 suncream and would definitely recommend to friends and family

MAC Cosmetics