PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30 uploaded by Claire D.PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF30 uploaded by Yanitsa T.

BY PIZ BUIN

The lotion is specially developed for sun sensitive skin, it absorbs quickly and provides hours of moisturisation to soothe the skin and help prevent peeling. Piz Buin Allergy Sun Sensitive Skin Lotion is sweat and water resistant. Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure. A reduced quantity lowers the protection level significantly. Reapply frequently, especially after sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid midday sun and staying too long in the sun even while using sunscreen. Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight. see more...

ellie g.
I wasn’t all that impressed with this sun cream. I took it skiing with me (as it’s very easy to forget that you can get sunburnt on the top of a mountain). I found that it’s thick and greasy consistency made me break out heavily, so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with oily or spot prone skin. That being said, my skin is neither oily not spot prone, and I broke out within two days and felt disgusting. It just felt greasy and thick on my face, and overall I would recommend staying away from this
Madi M.
Ipswich
I think that this product worked really well with my sensitive skin, and really helped me in the sun. I didn't burn at all, and I usually do. I really recommend this product to people with sensitive skin and people who usually burn in the sun as it lives up to expectations.
Liv S.
Larkhall, South Lanarkshire
I have really sensitive and dry skin which doesn’t cope well with most sun creams, but the Piz Buin allergy does the job. It protects skin from the sun for hours, doesn’t have a strong scent and for once doesn’t leave me with red scars like most sun creams do.
Marta A.
Lisboa
I use this brand since I was a kid! Love the texture and the smell of it. In the beginning of summer I use spf 50 and then change to spf 30. Love the healthy tan that I get with this brand. Recommend it for everyone on in the family, children and adults..
Sarah A.
Bodmin , Cornwall
Great smelly sun cream which is nice especially as some can smell horrible, affordable product and lasts a good while, its also very soothing on the skin especially on burnt or red areas. Great and protecting skin.
Miriam P.
Love how this product seems to tan you while
Protecting you. The tan I get is a lovely brown however I feel this product still protects. Not really waterproof, you normally have to reapply after you have been in the sea/pool. Smells incredible!
Zuzana G.
Manor Road, Woodstock
I’m very fair, can get sunburn in shade! This brand never lets me down plus it’s great for my sensitive skin. I can get heat rash and this one protect me just fine. I use night factor all the time. Great for summer sun and winter sun 👍
Lois C.
Nutley Crescent , Worthing
I found this brilliant especially for my very sensitive skin. I am extremely pale and burn very easily, I don’t have to worry about that at all when I use this product. 100% worth the money
Lydia A.
Helston , Cornwall
Amazing lotion the smell reminds me of being on holiday it smells gorgeous and feels very luxurious on the skin! It applies perfectly and dosnt leave you cakes or streaky! Good price as well! Favourite sunscreen!
Eilidh T.
aberdeen, aberdeen city
When I was younger my mum used to buy this every year we were going on holiday. It does what it says and keeps you protected from the sun but it is on the more expensive side and I think you could get a different product that does the exact same thing for a more reasonable price.