Piyo Piyo Scissors uploaded by Summer W.

BY PIYO PIYO

PYO1159 Features: Scissors Blades made of durable steel Rounded blade tips prevent accidents Clean blades after each use to prevent rusting Includes: Includes protective cover featuring our loveable characters see more...

• What do you think of these scissors / would you recommend...4 Answers
Zara S.
So kawaii! These are so cute and adorable! They are safe and great for children! I'ts a plus that they also come with a protective shield!
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I remember using these when I first started going to school about 20 years ago. They aren't the best for cutting but safer for kids.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
These scissors are so cute and they work well for kids if you are wanting to do some crafting with the little ones
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
This is scissor is really super cute! I wonder if they have it in other colors too?
Breanna R.
Very Nice & Doesn't Hurt Your Finger When Using Them For A Long Time! Love These
Summer W.
Really cute scissors ;:))
great for making diy crafts , and it is just so useful I use it for almost everything :)
~ please give me a thums up if you thought this was helpful ~
Summer W.
What do you think of these scissors / would you recommend this to the influenster community ?! ~ Pleae give me a thumbs up if you thought this was helpful ~