BY PIXY STIX

For a mouth-watering flavor sensation, Pixy Stix is a classic favorite. see more...

• Does anyone else use these for valentine's?1 Answers
  • How much are these and where can i get them?5 Answers
PIXY STIX Candy and Card Kit, 5.17 oz
  • "A great sugar fanatic would love these, they are also cute and great for kids on valentines day or any other occasion." in 1 review
  • "I have always loved pixi stix, they are just sugar, but it brings me back to my childhood!" in 1 review
Angela A.
These are too cute for Valentine's Day! I lovedddd this candy as kid so it takes me back a lot! I loved the grape flavored pixy stix. I like the variety of the flavors they have and even though they are just flavored sugar basically it is a nice sweet treat
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
RIGHT ON BACK TO MY CHILDHOOD. I loved these and still love these, they are still as delicious as ever. Sweet and sour as well as tangy and powdery. So yummy. They need to create some recipes using this, or not? I will eat them no matter what happens
Kallie K.
Douglas
I would defiantly recommend this to any one who lives a sweet sugary snack if you are always craving something a bit sour but not too sour this is the perfect snack for u .i always pick this candy at the grocery store when I am craving a sweet sour snack
skoot b.
Nashville, TN
I remember these from middle school!! Pixie sticks bring back so many memories, i remember buying these for valentines day candy for my classmates.. oh the good old days.
Katelyn S.
This is such a cute little kid and it really makes me think of my childhood! I loved these things as a kid... and I still do! They are fun to eat while being super tasty at the same time.
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these! They remind me of when I was a little kid. My friends always had the giant ones at their birthday parties, meaning these are delicious! Only downside is they're messy.
Cindy C.
Birmingham, AL
What kid doesn't love to get Pixie Stix for Valentines?! Or any other day of the year! So fun and sweet! And makes the Valentine card passing out at school a bit easier too. Just the right amount in a couple to where there's really no harm done. Just a special treat. Thank you Willy Wonka.
Briana B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is for sure all those sweet fanatics in the world! I really enjoyed the taste of these plus they are so easy to travel with making my sweet cravings a less of a hassle.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pixi stix remind me of being in elementary school and sharing them with friends! What great memories they bring back! Perfect flavor every time!
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Born in the 80's? Opening up one of these sugary goodness stixs will time warp you back to big hair, neon glasses and plastic charm bracelets. Try one today. You won't be disappointed!
hope m.
Duenweg, MO
How much are these and where can i get them?
Does anyone else use these for valentine's?