PIXY STIX Candy uploaded by Sam R.

BY PIXY STIX

Pixy Stix is the classic powdered candy delivered in the iconic candy filled straw. Made with No Artificial Flavors, Pixy Stix is the perfect candy to indulge your sweet tooth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cari P.
I remember eating this as a kid during Halloween, and so when I went to a kids birthday party at an arcade, I chose this as my prize... it wasn't as good as I remembered it. First of all, I had to use a scissor to open the straw thing. Second, I either have to tilt my head way back, or cut the straw so I don't have to struggle so much. And lastly, it's sugar. The whole damn thing is just sugar, I'd give it to a hypoglycemic person, but dont give this to your kids. I felt sick afterwards.
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Omg these were my childhood candies! I love everything about them! They are so good and there are so many flavors to choose from! The blue raspberry one is my favorite flavor! The only con is after a bit of spit on the packaging it's hard to get the candy out since it's made out of paper! But great for parties or anything!
Heather K.
The perfect pure sugar candy there is lol
My favorite one is the red one! Sooo good! But it's so sweet there's no way to finish the whole tube in one sitting. Super cheap and super good..always reminds me of going to a baseball game (because that's where they sell them).
Alexis P.
These are so great. Pixie Stix are so delicious. After all, there is no one that does not enjoy straight sugar in a tube. I like how there are different kinds of flavors and colors. And they are not expensive either.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
This is exactly what you expect from a tube full of flavored sugar. It's every kids favorite thing in the world. Straight sugar presenting itself as candy. The flavors are hardly recognizable but who cares? It's sugar!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I used to love this when I was little! I got these every year for Easter, my favorite flavor is Maui punch, these are at a good price and you can get these anywhere. Love these even though they are so bad for you ūüėú
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I loved these so much when I was smaller! They taste so good and I still like them. There's a ton of different flavors too. I definitely recommend these for children's parties and social events! They are cheap too!
Jenny Y.
Mebane, NC
Always the right treat!

Who doesn't love getting a sugar rush from a super sour candy powder? I've loved these since I was a kid and that is a life long love I don't think will ever end. Pixie Stix are the best of both worlds.
Dary A.
This is my favorite candy. It's like a magical powder in your mouth that disappears every time you have it. It is the cheapest most amazing tasting candy. I remember eating this ever since I was little and it brings great memories. And not only is it amazing what is cheap I absolutely love it and I will keep on purchasing this again and again
Lynette M.
I love Pixy Stix!! Growing up, they were my must-have on field trips, and now they are my guilty pleasure. I love the variety of flavors, and one bag is inexpensive but comes with so many Pixy Stix to enjoy and share.
stavroula p.
EL VENIZELOU 66 CHOLARGOS
Oh my god is it good ? Because I wanted to try it
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Do they still make these and where do they sell them?
Nathan B.
Cedar Hill
Are these the same as the small pixy stix?
Alexis P.
What flavors are there?
Daniela B.
Per√ļ
Que es ese dulce , chicle ?