BY PIXI

A concealer wand so rich and cashmere smooth, that blends easily onto skin reducing redness and blemishes - all in a waterproof formula so it stays on all day. This imperceptible flaw fixer makes your skin look perfect as it blends and erases imperfections. High pigment level provides a velvety smooth & "airbrushed" finish blending seamlessly. With added anti-aging ingredients, brightening pigments and vitamin e, this multi-tasker is perfect for your under eye area and any other unwanted blemishes . health information titanium dioxide acts as a natural uv filter vitamin e protects skin cells from... see more...

jocelyn t.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this concealer works well, sort of an inbetween brand meaning not drugstore or high end but performs like a high end products
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Review for: No.1 Cream
Make sure you get a shade lighter than your normal skin tone or else you'll look like a speckled frog. However I love how well this concealer covers acne very very well! Love it :)
Caroline  P.
Riverton , NJ
Review for: No.2 Nude
Pixi is a really great choice for your lower end brand cosmetics. I've gotten several of their items in my Ipsy bags along with deals that Ipsy has offered. They also have great eyeshadows as well.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
Review for: No.3 Warm
The Pixi line as a whole is WAY overpriced for what you get. This concealer was awful. Barely any coverage. Made me break out. And didn't blend well whatsoever. Such a rip off.
Sarah W.
Elk River, MN
Review for: No.1 Cream
The fine tip helps me reach the small spots on my face (around my nose, and in the corner in my eyes) the coverage is great, definitely one of my faves!
Ashley R.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: No.1 Cream
Love this concealer. This brand is awesome especially their primer! If you haven't tried this concealer or this brand it is a must try!
Kimberly S.
Muncie, IN
Review for: No.2 Nude
Can't live without this. It's my go to concealer. I use it after my foundation and before my power.
Brandi m.
Review for: No.1 Cream
I love the pixie products I've tried! I haven't been able to try them all but have yet to be disappointed.
Kaylee B.
Review for: No.1 Cream
This concealer makes for a great highlight. Doesn't crease and is great for the price along with a great brush tip
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: No.1 Cream
Love love this. doesn't crease for me. blends well and definitely gives me a brighter look