Pixi Vitamin Wake Up Mist

Boosting Treatment Toner mist gives a revitalized awakened effect to complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Tropolone, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Oil, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pryidoxine HCI, Silica.

How useful is it ?
Do you like Pixie? How effective is it? Would you recommend it for dry skin?
Does this leave a shiny skin after wearing it?
Start your review of Pixi Vitamin Wake Up Mist!
Spring valley, CA
I use this after cleansing and before putting on my moisturizer morning and night. I wouldn’t say it makes me look more awake, just gives me that extra hydration and moisture that i need through the winter months. It does leave a sticky and tacky consistency on the face, so i find it perfect as a primer like mist to add to my my makeup routine. I haven’t had any problems with it clogging my pores nor does it irritate the skin. The price point is good ($16) for a bottle, which isn’t bad for what it does. Will repurchase.
Wyoming
Pixi Vitamin Wake Up Mist uploaded by Miranda F.
Bought from Target. Love applying after I wash my face. It has a fine mister and evenly distributes the product on my face. The vitamin most is very refreshing and hydrating. Have purchased many times and plan to continue using this product! Pixi Vitamin Wake Up Mist
Homerville , GA
Ohh pixi pixi pixi, they have taken my heart when it comes to their skincare line lately!!!! I absolutely have been loving their vitamin C line and this mist have been one of my top favorites of all time facial mist! I never really thought a facial mist would do much for my skin until i got my hands on this!!!!! It wakes up my skin and brightens amd plumps it and i look more alive! Thanks pixi I love ypur skincare lines
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this and the rose water spray on my boxycharm. I usually don’t use these but I love how light they are. They absorb into by skin like water and doesn’t leave any sort of residue or oil. The smell is good and they seem to give some hydration. Other than that they don’t really seem to do much but I like using them.
Beresford , SD
Pros: This product has a refreshing citrus-like smell, absorbs quickly, the spray nozzle mechanism works well, and it contains niacinamide. Cons: It contains a few pore-clogging oils that caused acne for me. As someone who uses very clean products and is acne prone, it’s not something I would use on my face again, but I do recommend it for your body.
Flushing
I use this every morning right after my toner. The smell of oranges and citrus definitely wakes you up. The only reason I took one star off is the spray. I wish it was a wider spray as to cover my entire face in 1-2 mist but sometimes it just sprays my face instead of giving it a nice mist. Other than I love it and I still use it daily
West blocton, AL
Purchased at: Target
I bought this on sale at Target and I’m glad I waited for it to be on sale and not full priced. For the $4 I paid for it, it’s nice, but not worth $15+. It smells wonderful and absorbs into the skin well, but I don’t really understand the point of it. It doesn’t really do anything for my face good or bad.
Murrieta, CA
I absolutely love this. Left me dewy and glowy and had a decent mister on it. However I recently read that some of the ingredients aren’t all that great, but yet it has other ingredients that are amazing and great for your skin. So I am conflicted but I did love how it worked for me.
Brownstown, MI
Got this in a subscription box. I would say it is pretty nice. I am not sure of the original cost though, on the other hand I never really cared to use facial mists so it was my first time. I would say it’s not necessary for a skin care routine honestly. Save the money!
Ooltewah, TN
I bought this on their site part of a sale. It is so refreshing and I will grab and mist throughout day and at night. It is a nice way to get some citrus into my regime since I can be sensitive to it. Loving these mists so far and can understand why they get hyped.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...