BY PIXI #29 in Face Mists

Boosting Treatment Toner mist gives a revitalized awakened effect to complexion.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Tropolone, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Oil, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pryidoxine HCI, Silica.

• Has anyone tried Pixi Vitamin Wake Up Mist and if so is ...2 Answers
  • Does this actually wake anyone up?1 Answers
  • I like using a mist as my last step in my skin care routi...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Autumn H.
I bought this after seeing it on a makeup Instagram and I love it! It’s $15 ($18 after tax) and while it is a little steep for nearly 3 oz it’s worth it. It’s so gentle and I feel the toning qualities in it when I spray my face. I bought mine from Target and I’m not sure if you can get it anywhere else but online. I use it both day and night and I have seen a difference in my skin’s brightness and scarring. It also smells so good, like citrus heaven. Lovely product!

(In my photo I am almost out of product after a month of using it twice a day, which isn’t bad as someone else might only use it in the morning.)
Sara E.
I enjoy using this product as an essence right after I cleanse. It smells really good & dissipates pretty fast. It hydrates my skin & leaves it feeling really smooth. It also helps the rest of my skincare pentrate deeper & since I've been using it I've noticed my skin does look more hydrated. I've also used it as a setting spray after I've applied my makeup & I really like to use it that way because it melts the makeup into my skin. It's a great drugstore option just wish it came in a bigger bottle for $15+.
alyssa e.
Van Nuys
At first I thought Pixi’s products were too expensive for a “drugstore” brand.. but then I tried a few (this mists being one of my favorites). It is so nice, works so well, and feels so good! Definitely worth the higher price. Especially if I’m in a rush and don’t have time to do my whole skincare routine in the morning, it’s nice to just spray this on and run out the door. I feel like I *look* like I did my whole regimen, even if internally I’m just screaming that I want to go back to sleep.
Krista C.
This was recommended to me, and so far I really like the results.  I do not use this everyday, but on the mornings I feel like my skin looks sallow or tired, I spray and my skin feels tighter and more awake.  This works under my moisturizer and my foundation without changing the way they apply.  The smell is great, just a slight scent of fresh citrus and does NOT smell artificial like other citrus scented products.  I will definitely be buying again.
Eleesha T.
Orleans
I love this pixi product!! I spray like 5 pumps of this into my hand and pat it into my skin and it feels amazing! My skin feels so hydrated and ready for the day after I use this. It also gives me a little bit of a glow and a bounce to my cheeks I love It! Pixi is such a great brand I love a lot of their products!
Iman K.
This facial mist makes you feel awake, rejuvenated, and ready to take on the day. It soaks into your skin, but leaves a slightly dewy finish, giving you that “glow from within” look. Totally recommend this product as well as the glow mist from pixi.
Pixi Glow Mist
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
Love the smell , love using the product before bed BUT the sprayer is TERRIBLE . With the price point I really expected a good sprayer at lease and that’s a huge turn down for me. It kinda feels sticky once it dries sometimes on my bare skin. I don’t think I’ve felt the sticky-ness when I do it over makeup (which I rarely do because the sprayer will mess up my makeup) .
Otherwise it’s a great item to have , if you want to purchase another spray bottle to pour this into I’d recommend it but I really don’t think anyone should have to go through the hassle especially with the price .
Jess🎀
Baytown
This spray does feel nice on the skin but it isn’t anything special. I usually spray it on my face in the morning right when I wake up just to kind of refresh my skin. I like the way it feels but it doesn’t really do much of anything else for your skin, so don’t expect much skin care or anything of that element if you purchase!
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
I absolutely love Pixi Beauty products. There facial mist leave my face feeling rejuvenated and awake. All of the products are paraben free and cruelty free. They are big at using all natural ingredients which I love. I would definitely recommend and they're reasonably priced.
Nico D.
Dublin, CA
Only giving this one three stars because of the mister on the bottle I tried. It was a heavy spray, not a mist. I loved the mister on their black oat spray. Maybe it was just the bottle I had. The product itself was great, though. Would recommend
Emma C.
Malvern
Has anyone tried Pixi Vitamin Wake Up Mist and if so is it worth having in your daily routine?
Sabrina R.
I like using a mist as my last step in my skin care routine. Would you suggest this or Mario Badescu spray?
Melissa B.
Riverside, CA
Does this actually wake anyone up?