Pixi Undercover Crayon uploaded by NISSA R.

BY PIXI

Achieve a smoother complexion with the Undercover Crayon from Pixi a brand who create skin-loving products to give you a flawless finish in fuss-free minutes. Its waterproof formula is enriched with wild rose to nourish the skin and liquorice root to reduce imperfections and dark spots. The twist-up concealer pencil provides full coverage with a matte finish and the peptides contained increase collagen production for a supple more youthful complexion. E.N. Directions for use: Lightly draw onto skin where concealing is needed and use the fingertips to gently blend. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Kate B.
Review for: 1 Cream more...
I was ver unimpressed with this product. It does not go on nicely and it is impossible to blend with other makeup. It was very pigmented and it was very thick but nearly impossible to actually apply. I ended up tossing it after just a handful of uses.
NISSA R.
Review for: 3 Warm, 2 Nude, Other more...
Alone this is almost unblendable but with your favorite beauty oil this is perfect for dry skin and perfect for those hot summer days because I noticed these gave me the coverage and look I wanted and I looked great all night! So happy I got these on clearance at target !
Makeup B.
Longmont, CO
I really don't mind this conclear I apply it with a bit of moisturizer and it blends sooooo nicely and the packing is rlly cool. But is not the easiest to apply, I think I would buy this product again!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
I love that they actually carry a color that matches my skin really well, most are too orange but this is a softer under tone. Covers well but price is very high, I bought two that were half off but likely wouldn't pay full price.
Mary A.
It's okay, but not very good. The packaging is nice, and it's convenient that it comes in a stick/pen form at you can take on the go. It is difficult to blend and creases under the eyes. I wouldn't repurchase.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I was excited to try this, thinking it was going to be great, but I'm not a fan of it, it doesn't really cover up, like I thought it would, and it's a little pricey.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love all pixi products. I love a little bit of every makeup product there is out there. There under eye crayon works good for covering my dark circles
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
This product is affordable and works well. It is buildable and doesn't look too cakey. It's light and very easy to use.
Sara T.
Just okay many others for better price and work so much better than this product
Hayley S.
Sutherland, NSW
Not very good, I bought it online and was not impressed with the formula, I expected it to be creamier but it is rather dry. It's also hard to blend and is to hard to use under your eyes as it pulls on the skin. I wouldn't purchase this product again.