Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 4th Edition - A Few Favourites

Create a variety of makeup looks to suit your own personal style with the 4th Edition Ultimate Beauty Kit from Pixi. This colorful makeup kit has everything you need to craft subtle or glamorous looks in an easy fashion - with bronzers, highlighters, blushes and eyeshadows in various shades, you'll love experimenting with diverse colors to get the look you're going for. This limited edition palette is the largest Ultimate Beauty Kit yet! Now you can line &define eyes to perfection, add some warmth to cheeks, and smooth on a finishing touch of glow to anywhere you want to highlight & brighten.

Eye Shadow / Ombre à Paupières

Ingredients #1: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)].
Ingredients #2: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].

Highlighter / Poudres Surbrillance

Ingredients : Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].

Duo Cheek Powder / Duo Fards à Joues

Ingredients : Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)].

Bronzer / Bronzants

Is it pigmented because I️ bought shadows from them before and they weren’t so pigmented
I would love to try this pallet
How is the quality of this?
Start your review of Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 4th Edition - A Few Favourites!
How would you rate this product?
Norwich , Norfolk
This was my 1st Pixi purchase and I was so excited to try it but I am not wowed. The bronzers are a bit too light for me, there is quite a bit of fall out and I struggle to make a decent eye look from some of the colours. If you collect palettes I would recommend it but if you are planning on actually trying to use it there are better palettes out there.
El paso , TX
This is an excellent palette to go on a trip, since it has many uses and so it is not necessary to carry so many products, this is useful to make many different makeup designs
تيhe  blusher ,love .... The formula it self the color is a bit too sheer for skintine ...... Buy i think would loook prefeet ,i love the producet💕 very muche and i want to do product reviews and i have channel on in stesrm after much research this
Boundary Lane, Congleton
This looks like such a handy palette, it’s definitely on my wish list for Christmas. It has great colours and I’m hoping the pigment is good aswell!
I liked it a lot, just like the colors fade very quickly from the eyelids, but after that texture and everything excellent
It look like it has some pretty eyeshadowes and also some browsers and that looks like a highlight in the top left .
Looking gorgeous! I definitely wanna try this! Please please please please please please get me a Voxbox😚
Well personally the colors are not my cup of tea and for being a drugstore product is way to expensive
auckland
I love this palette, although I do think it could be more pigmented but still has nice colours