Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 4th Edition - A Few Favourites uploaded by Christina W.Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 4th Edition - A Few Favourites uploaded by Lizzi W.Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 4th Edition - A Few Favourites uploaded by Meg M.

BY PIXI

Create a variety of makeup looks to suit your own personal style with the 4th Edition Ultimate Beauty Kit from Pixi. This colorful makeup kit has everything you need to craft subtle or glamorous looks in an easy fashion - with bronzers, highlighters, blushes and eyeshadows in various shades, you'll love experimenting with diverse colors to get the look you're going for. This limited edition palette is the largest Ultimate Beauty Kit yet! Now you can line &define eyes to perfection, add some warmth to cheeks, and smooth on a finishing touch of glow to anywhere you want to highlight & brighten.

Eye Shadow / Ombre à Paupières

Ingredients #1: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)].
Ingredients #2: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].

Highlighter / Poudres Surbrillance

Ingredients : Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].

Duo Cheek Powder / Duo Fards à Joues

Ingredients : Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)].

Bronzer / Bronzants

Megan P.
I bought this on clearance and I am so glad I didn't pay full price. It comes with 48 shadows, which aren't very pigmented at all, 2 highlights, 2 blush duos and 2 bronzers. I am not really impressed with this kit. The highlights are subtle and don't pick up well with a brush. The bronzers are both shimmer and not at all what I think if when I think of bronzer. There is a fairly wide variety of shades, but not enough matte colors to me. This kit is alright, but not something I would really recommend to others. I'm going to keep trying it but it will ultimately go to my cousin who gets all of my old makeup.
Kristie A.
I purchased pixi-ultimate-beauty-kit-4th-edition---a-few-favourites for my daughter because she is obsessed with eyeshadow palette. The shadows are beautiful and highly pigmented. The bronzers and aren't too dark for our light complexion. They give us that natural sun-kissed glow, that I love. Let me tell you about those gorgeous highlighters. I have never used a white highlighters before this palette. It's absolutely beautiful on any skin tone.
Zarah K.
Carnation, WA
I’ve not had a good experience with Pixi eyeshadows. They are very sheer and don’t have much pigment which can be frustrating when you’re trying to perfect a makeup look. When I compare Pixi to other eyeshadow pallets I own they fall pretty short and can be very improved. I do like the blushes though and they are the one thing I actually use from this pallet.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I got this kit as a gift. I'm pleasantly surprised. The eye shadows, for the most part, are soft and pigmented. There are a few, like the blues, that aren't as rich as one would like. The glow-y powder highlights are nice and creamy, and pack a punch. The bronzer are a nice shade, not too warm or orange, with a touch of shimmer that creates a healthy glow. The blushes are buildable, which is how I like my blush. They are split pan with a lightly shimmery blush color and a highlight that can be mixed for a more shimmery glow. I have other kits from this Christmas line, and this is the first that I have that uses products from pixi existing line of makeup. You get a ton of makeup in this kit. It's a great way to try the products before buying the larger individual ones. The shadows look full sized, the face powders are generous, almost full sizes pans. While I like a healthy glow in makeup, I also like mattes, which this kit is lacking.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like this pallet it has a variety of things from eyes to cheeks its a good drug store brand thats a bit pricey! i love poxie by petra! available at target!
Heidi R.
Jacksonville, AR
Cheap. No staying power at all , even with setting sprays. Good for preteens learning about makeup. Not good for adults, evening or work.
Louise B.
Norwich, Norfolk
This was my 1st Pixi purchase and I was so excited to try it but I am not wowed. The bronzers are a bit too light for me, there is quite a bit of fall out and I struggle to make a decent eye look from some of the colours. If you collect palettes I would recommend it but if you are planning on actually trying to use it there are better palettes out there.
Isabeau L.
Although I like Pixi brand, I'm not such  big fan of this kit. The eyeshadows are not pigmented. The duo-blushes both are shimmers, which I don't like. The highlighters are fine. And the bronzers are so light that I use them as highlighters too.
Holly W.
This beauty kit is great! The bronzers, highlighters and blushes are really nice colours and you get lots of eyeshadows in it. The only bad thing is that they eyeshadows aren’t that pigmented but they still work ok.
Andrea G.
El paso , TX
This is an excellent palette to go on a trip, since it has many uses and so it is not necessary to carry so many products, this is useful to make many different makeup designs
Amber L.
How is the quality of this?
Jasmine B.
Richmond , KY
I would love to try this pallet
Abigail F.
Is it pigmented because I️ bought shadows from them before and they weren’t so pigmented
Sandee M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
Does anyone have swatches of the Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 4th Edition? I got it as a gift for my daughter and I’m wondering if I should keep and give to her or return and get something else. Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 4th Edition - A Few Favourites