BY PIXI #69 in Face Mists

Sun Mist with Chamomile & Bamboo Extracts Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sheer Sunscreen Mist

Disiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Tocopherol

Cindy T.
La Jolla, CA
The spray is quite nice but I don’t recommend it for after makeup unless you have a beauty blender on hand or you don’t mind a few splotches of sunscreen on your face. If you spray at a far enough distance, most of the time it lands as a decently fine mist on your face. However, once in a while you can see a few white splotches on your face. While they are easily patted in if you don’t wear face makeup, they can get a little frustrating. I often try to avoid my eye area just because I prefer not to have my eye makeup ruined with sunscreen. However, if you put this on before makeup and you rub it in, it works great. But if that’s the case, you might as well use a normal sunscreen. I still enjoy the convenience and the product feels refreshing and nice on the face. I may not purchase again but I’ll still continue using it.
Ankita P.
This is a great product. However, you need a beauty blender to press it into your skin because it leaves white spots. It also has the WORST spray bottle. But the product itself is very good.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is really nice if you want a mist to reapply your sunscreen on your skin, but not over makeup. It often kind of leaves droplets on your face (especially if you forget to shake it), so it does not play well with makeup. However, its great for carrying in a bag for a hike or kayaking trip to quickly reapply sunscreen. Also, my skin is really sensitive, but I've never broken out while using this product.
Caro P.
San Francisco
I like this sunscreen mist better than the supergoop brand, this one doesn't seem to have alcohol but I agree with the other reviewer that this makes your skin a bit oily. The spray mist is also not super fine. I've gotten white splotches that I have to blend in, so you gotta shake it well. Otherwise the light sunscreen scent doesn't bother me. I use it to top off my sunscreen that I applied in the morning.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I bought this because I love all of the Pixi mists and I was intrigued by the idea of having one with SPF. I like the idea of being able to spritz on SPF throughout the day, particularly if I've got makeup on and don't want to use my hands. I think this mist will come in really handy in the summer months when I'm outdoors in the sun and need a quick & easy way to give myself an SPF boost. I will say, however, that I don't love this product for my everyday SPF. It's a bit oily feeling on the skin and makes me look REALLY dewy-- too much so gorgeous my everyday preference. But for the beach/outdoor activities-- perfect!
Chelsea H.
This isn't necessarily BAD, especially for the price point, but I think I'd rather splurge for a better SPF face mist. This one has a definite sunscreen scent, and I can't stand that on my face, and even though it's a mist, there are times it comes out in blobs. This wouldn't be a problem if you were spraying it with the intention of rubbing it in, but if you're wearing makeup or just on the move, you may be left with white spots. I don't think it's the mist itself that causes this, I shook it REALLY well and sometimes it DOES come out as it should but the actual sprayer is inconsistent.
Amanda M.
Saw this pixi product at target and was immediately drawn to the fact that it is a face mist with SPF 30! It is so easy to apply, doesn't irritate my skin and includes chamomile & bamboo extracts! Highly recommend and I will be purchasing another bottle for purse on the go! Living in Florida , I can always use the extra protection! Highly recommend !
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Love this product. Helps protect against the sun and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Sometimes I use it to set my makeup and it is decent effective. I use it more as a powder spray and then go in with a better setting spray after. Light smell and also has a lot of great vitamins for your skin. Would highly recommend to anyone who's looking for a good face mist. Have repurchased twice from Target. You can also get it on their website along with all their other sprays which I own also. Vegan and cruelty free.
Afifa D.
I absolutely love this product!!! It's very easy to use and portable. I was able to use this over my full face of makeup at a last minute motorcycle riding plan. It protects my skin very well. I recommend this product to everyone who cares about their skin!! [product:pixi-by-petra-sun-mist-27fl-oz]
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Great on the go sunscreen refresher! Bought at Target for a great price. Love all of the Pixi mists. I like to use it after I apply sunblock to my face, after the 80 minutes has passed to refresh my face while protecting from the sun! It smells like sunscreen and make sure you shake it up or will see white blotches
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
Is this made to go on your face or is it for your body?
Brianne C.
When this is sprayed over a full face of makeup, does it make it run or smudge?
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Does this look greasy on skin? Is it good for oily skin?
How to use this together with the pixi skin tint? Should i put this on before applying pixi skin tint or after?
Hannah B.
Ford City, PA
What exactly does this do?