BY PIXI

Sun Mist with Chamomile & Bamboo Extracts Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sheer Sunscreen Mist

Disiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Tocopherol

• Is this made to go on your face or is it for your body?2 Answers
  • How to use this together with the pixi skin tint? Should ...1 Answers
  • What exactly does this do?1 Answers
Jacqueline M.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Target
I used this most up everyday would spray on my face post moisturizer and rub it in with my hands 😬 would def recommend and nice to travel or take with you to re apply when needed. It is a white spf so May give you flashback
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
I really love this product a lot, the smells is not great but not worse. The formula its great, gets a little bit sticky but it does protect your skin since it has SPF which I like. It does feel fresh when applying, the only issue is the pomp doesn’t spray great, sprays all over the place without getting a lot on your face and I didn’t like that ‘cause you waste product. But other than that it’s a great product, the quality great as well and I do recommend for combination skin and dry.
Cindy T.
La Jolla, CA
The spray is quite nice but I don’t recommend it for after makeup unless you have a beauty blender on hand or you don’t mind a few splotches of sunscreen on your face. If you spray at a far enough distance, most of the time it lands as a decently fine mist on your face. However, once in a while you can see a few white splotches on your face. While they are easily patted in if you don’t wear face makeup, they can get a little frustrating. I often try to avoid my eye area just because I prefer not to have my eye makeup ruined with sunscreen. However, if you put this on before makeup and you rub it in, it works great. But if that’s the case, you might as well use a normal sunscreen. I still enjoy the convenience and the product feels refreshing and nice on the face. I may not purchase again but I’ll still continue using it.
Athena A.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Easy to carry and can be applied over your makeup. This is a very effective way to maintain your sunscreen throughout the day without messing up your makeup! I also love how moisturizing it is. If you aren’t a fan of the dewy look than this isn’t the product for you. Pixi Sun Mist
Katelyn C.
Ephrata
Great to protect your skin from our friend who shines down on us every day. Super important for me as a girl with really fair skin. It’s super gentle which is also important.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
This is the setting spray that we all need. Thank
goodness that SPF is being addressed! One of the most frustrating parts of
proper sun protection is the need to reapply. Until these setting sprays came
out, you were destined for a bad makeup day. Now, you can have your full face
of glam and be sun safe too! I just wish the SPF was a bit higher. I keep this
in my purse for on the go SPF reapplication, which is critical for the health
of your largest organ- your skin. Since it’s a setting spray, it doesn’t mess
with your makeup. It’s awesome and I’ll keep repurchasing!
Emily C.
I love this product, I use it as my daily SPF. It's soothing on my skin and protects me from the sun! You definitely have to spray it on your hands and rub into your skin to ensure there are no splotches in your skin. It's non-greasy feeling and does the job great!
Jessica W.
Louisville
Let me start by saying that I love Pixi’s products and use the hydrating milky mist on the daily. This product however was a huge disappointment for me. No matter how much I shake the bottle before spraying, the sunscreen comes out in thick, uneven bits. I had hoped this would be a good way to reapply sunscreen over makeup throughout the day, but there’s no way to do so without ruining your foundation.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is really nice if you want a mist to reapply your sunscreen on your skin, but not over makeup. It often kind of leaves droplets on your face (especially if you forget to shake it), so it does not play well with makeup. However, its great for carrying in a bag for a hike or kayaking trip to quickly reapply sunscreen. Also, my skin is really sensitive, but I've never broken out while using this product.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I love pixi’s sun mist. I always feel protected before I leave the house and never have to worry about skin damage. The only thing that blows is the price. Other than that- great product!
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
Is this made to go on your face or is it for your body?
Hannah B.
Enola, PA
What exactly does this do?
How to use this together with the pixi skin tint? Should i put this on before applying pixi skin tint or after?
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
Does this look greasy on skin? Is it good for oily skin?
Brianne C.
Dublin, OH
When this is sprayed over a full face of makeup, does it make it run or smudge?

Target