Pixi Sun Mist

Sun Mist with Chamomile & Bamboo Extracts Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sheer Sunscreen Mist

Disiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Tocopherol

Is this available at shoppers drug mart?
What is a great spot treatment for sun spots Pixi Sun Mist is this product good? [product:pixi-sun-mist]
Is it sticky? Is it lightweight? Worth it?
Start your review of Pixi Sun Mist!
Nina G.
Suffern, NY
Pixi Sun Mist uploaded by Nina G.
One of my favorite summer products 🤍 I take it every time I’m under the sun and I absolutely love how it lays on my skin and gives me a beautiful glow! Little bit pricey but absolutely recommend 🙏
Estefy C.
Pixi products are SUPER CHEAP and SUPER GOOD! I've been using their products several times and for me its absolutely moisturizing, makes me feel fresh and leaves my skin looking glowing and healthy, i highly recommend this product! It's very nice.
Jeda A.
Fort Lupton, CO
Pixi Sun Mist uploaded by Jeda A.
Purchased at: Target
This has a real nice cool feeling to it. My make up lasted all day, and it Finished off with a Dewy look. It contains sunscreen! And smells so good! 10/10
Alyssa M.
Orange, CA
Pixi Sun Mist uploaded by Alyssa M.
Found myself not liking this over make up because it left gold flex on my face which I only felt accentuated my pores. And I also noticed it left a white marks even after shaking it. But I do like this for my hands so I decided to keep it and use it for that purpose because I find it easier for me instead of using lotion sunscreen on my hands to use a spray. Oh yeah and the spray is not my favorite
Claudine S.
Pixi Sun Mist uploaded by Claudine S.
I wasn't expecting an oily formula but that's definitely what it is. It needs to be patted in and even then it doesn't fully absorb so your skin is left a little slippery but its not horrible. I mean I definitely wouldn't recommend this for oily or combo skin. Dry skin...
Brittany B.
Pixi Sun Mist uploaded by Brittany B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Mmmmm.. I wanted to LOVE this product. Pixi glow mist is one of my holy grail products. I love a full coverage, light weight sunscreen. This was just not cutting it for me. There was no mist action. It sprayed uneven freckly droplets which I then had to rub in myself. It’s advertised as something a versatile product that can be applied ON TOP of your make up. NO MA’AM. Fragrance was nice. Milky thin consistency made me uneasy about its wearability and effectiveness out in the heat.
MARI M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is nice Sheer mist with SPF30 it help provides protection against UVA-aging and UVB burning to Help prevent sunburn. I like it cos it's a Non greasy formula. You will love because it refreshes your defense against the sun through the day. You will love the Chamomile extract calms and helps reduce skin irritants if any. It worth your money. Recommend for any fun trip or vacay.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
Really love this mist for a great boost of hydration it makes me skin look really nice and applies well
Yuliia S.
Schiller Park, IL
Purchased at: Target
I bought it last week. Smells nice, applying nice. Will see the result. I’m using it after my morning skincare routine before leaving the house.
Blerta K.
pomona
I love this sunscreen. Unlike others I've used it didnt dry out my skin or leave a white cast on it. I used it for a very long time the only reason why I stopped is because of some health issues my skin did a total 180 and turned very oily so it wasn't working for me anymore at least when combined with ny other products. Still, I do recommend this because it's very good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
marian E.
fox river grove
il y a 2 ans
Corrie T. il y a un an
This is a sunscreen. This will help sun spots from getting worse but won’t make them go away