BY PIXI #90 in Contouring Kits

This palette contains 3 highlight and 3 contour shades for refined lighting and defined shading created by Maryam. The contour shades create realistic shadows to recede features, while highlight shades gives a strobe-like luminosity to amplify & reflect light. Sheer yet buildable mineral powders blend seamlessly for a flawless, fade-proof finish.

Caviar Dreams / Honey-Bunny

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palette Polybutene, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].

Baby Chick / Minx / Bo$$Lady / Queen

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Allie M.
Alliance
I don't reach for this palatte as much as I would like to. It has several options in it, which is great, however, they're all dark, not one shade works for a light skin tone, but I do use it on people with a darker skin tone when I do their makeup and it always looks nice. I used it just today, and was wowed by the Contour shade. I just wish it was more versatile.
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
This product is a holy grail for me. It has a lot of product and a good variety for its price. The quality is amazing - very pigmented, but buildable and blend-able. I always get compliments on my contour and highlight when I use this product. Love love love!
Kim V.
Chula Vista
This is a beautiful palette. I’ve dipped into every pan and it’s such a great finish. It gives you a healthy/ natural looking finish. It leaves my skin looking I love that t has a cool and warm contour shade. Bronzer. Pink and champagne highlight. I use the yellow brightening powder to set my under eyes. I use this often. It is not long wearing, it does not claim to be. But I think it’s important to know that. If You are going to be out for several hours bring it with you to touch up.
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
Not my favorite. I feel like the contour shades are too dark for my light to medium skin and the highlights are a little glittery for my taste but they are ok. I like the other bronze and strobe palette better
Abigail A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great all-in-one palette! I use it as eyeshadows and to bronze, contour and highlight my face. The pan sizes are big. I bought it at Target on sale for $10. I would recommend it!
Anna L.
This sculpt and strobe palette is everything! I love that it contours, bronzes and highlights your face and features! A little goes a long way with this palette I highly recommend.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I thought I was really going to love this palette because it had everything I wanted in one unfortunately I hardly reach for it. The banana shade is pigmented and soft but I tried using as setting powder under the eyes and it did nothing to brighten and or highlight. The contour shades are the same soft and pigmented but the lightest bronze shade (baby chick) has glitter in it that moves around and distorts the shade, the middle shade (caviar dreams) is a deep taupe shade but it looks dirty on my skin tone (medium with yellow undertones), and the deepest shade (honey bunny) has a red tone to it that I don't prefer in a contour shade. The highlight are actually pretty nice except for all the fall out I think I'll depot and use them more as eye shadows or body shimmers. This palette might work better for deeper skin tones.
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
I absolutely love this pallet ! I wish it was bigger tho but not bad . I love how pigmented it is and how it last all day. Then highlights look really good on different skin tons. I'm More Tan and my sister is more light skied and they looked good on both of us. Seriously recommend getting this. I got it at target for only $20! #contest
Allison G.
York, PA
This palette scared me at first because I have a fair skin tone, and these colors look more suitable for darker skin tones, but I've found that it is really buildable so I can make it work for me! I just go in with a light hands and stippling brushes. These powders are really nice and blendable, and I really love the colors!
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
I absolutely love this palette! I went to Target and bought it right when I found out it was being released. It's the perfect face palette for on the go and travel! It has highlights, bronzers, and contours. Perfect for all skin tones; It's super easy to tone down the color, and build them up to your liking.