Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel - Flushed uploaded by KETTO  .Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel - Flushed uploaded by KETTO  .Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel - Flushed uploaded by KETTO  .

BY PIXI

This sheer, translucent gel creates a super natural flush of colour - the key to a youthful face. Applies easily with fingers for a fresh & healthy burst of colour on cheeks and lips. Keeps cheeks looking fresh and healthy all day long without the need for any touch ups. Oil free, fragrance free and hypoallergenic. hydrating, moisturizing and skin-conditioning. health information aloe vera soothes and heals stressed skin sodium pca, a vegetable-derived humectant, binds moisture to skin see more...

KETTO  .
Flushed is a cool tone red that looks like my own natural flush. First off, you should know that I am a huge fan of natural looking make up by just enhancing my own features. Because powder blush tends to look cakey and well, powdery, it's harder to blend and make it look like your own natural flush. So, cream and gel products are a must for a realistic blush look. In terms of natural, this gel blush is a godsend. I love to look like I have just a slight natural flush to my skin and this sheer gel provides me with just that. For those that have a hard time applying or blending it, please take my advice. Try to avoid using matte or powder foundations. Semi-matte is fine. Dewy is great. You can add a drop of beauty oil to matte foundations to make it semi-matte (I use a drop of coconut oil with Maybelline Fit Me matte foundation) If you use powder, dust on translucent or sheer powders after you apply this blush to set it and create an even more sheer realistic looking flush. After I have finished doing my foundation, I place a tiny bit of this gel blush on the back of my hand. Then I use my fingers to dab three little bits on right cheek and then I blend it out with a damp beauty blender. Then the other cheek. Work seperately on each cheek and blend quickly because it will dry fast. You can also layer this blush. Once you get the hang of it, you will love it. The price is really great as well, compared to other expensive gel blushes. My ONLY complaint is that I wish it came in a larger size ; ) but hey, that's not really a complaint! Great product...I highly recommend it. Especially to my natural ladies (and maybe dudes?) out there! Would love to try the other colors!
Sara A.
Brooklyn
If you liked Benefit's Benetint, then you will absolutely love this product. I have used Benefit's Benetint for literally 8 years, and I thought I would never give it up, but then I tried this out after watching Amy Serrano on youtube use it once, and I am so glad I did! It gives the most gorgeous flush, and it feels so much more Hygenic than the benetint because you don't have to use a brush. I'm already on my second bottle, and I feel I'll be using this for another 8 years.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sheer cheek gel is so pretty on. I like to dampen a makeup sponge and then dry it on a towel, and put a little bit of Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel on the back of my hand, take the sponge and dab it lightly into the gel and starting at the apples of the cheeks just start dabbing it on until you get to the temples. It gives you that just flushed look. The only thing I didn't like was when I went to screw on the cap one day it broke the inside where you screw it on. I just squeezed the rest of it into a little container and kept on using it. It will develop a skin on top if air gets to it.
jun z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comparable to the benefit tint except it's much healthier for your skin. It stains the cheeks and glows from inside. Got it from target online. Easy to apply. It's a bit small but goes a long ways.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this blush. Although it looks very dark in the tube, Flushed is exactly what the name implies--it offers a very sheer, natural glow to the skin. It is very easy to blend, and a little product goes a very long way. I use it both on bare skin or over BB Cream/foundation, and it preforms great every time. The staying power is fantastic--I still notice the color some nine hours after application. I really appreciate natural, sheer makeup, so this product is perfect for that purpose. Highly recommend!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the formula in these, I've never used a product like this before. Don't be intimidated by the deep and bright colors, they blend out to be sheer natural looking colors. Use your fingers to pat on the apples of your cheeks and blend upwards
Court A.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I actually use Rosy more than this, but I LOVE this product. It's so light and easy to put on, and small enough to carry in any purse! I like a more natural look during the summer, and this definitely helps
Hannah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stained my fingers a bit more than my cheeks! lol. I got the color in sunkissed. I love it so much. This is a worthwhile product, even if it is a bit expensive.
Kristina R.
I like this pixi cheek gel to an extent. I'd rather stick with my normal Covergirl though!
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
This is a beautiful product. It gives a natural, lit-from-within glow. I recommend this to anyone.
lulu j.
This its so cool how does it work? does it look cake on on you?
Kayla B.
katy texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This seems like a very interesting product, I have never herd of a cheek gel before has anyone tried this can it be used for a lip gloss?
Kelly B.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you blend this product best?