BY PIXI

This sheer, translucent gel creates a super natural flush of colour - the key to a youthful face. Applies easily with fingers for a fresh & healthy burst of colour on cheeks and lips. Keeps cheeks looking fresh and healthy all day long without the need for any touch ups. Oil free, fragrance free and hypoallergenic. Hydrating, moisturizing and skin-conditioning.

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PEG-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: [+/- Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090)]. 12.75g / 0.45oz

Abigail C.
York, PA
Review for: Natural more...
Have this in natural, it’s perfect for my pale skin. You don’t get a lot in the tube, but you don’t need to use much so I think it should last me a long time. I can apply it easily with my finger, the color lasts all day, and it doesn’t feel heavy. I wear minimal makeup, and hate anything that feels strange and heavy, so it works great for me. I never wear foundation, this goes right on my bare skin. This is definitely my new favorite blush and I plan to keep buying it so long as Pixi makes it.
Mai T.
Review for: Natural more...
This product can be used in so many ways. I’ve tried cheek stain, lip tint, and a little eyeshadow with clear gloss on top. I think it last pretty long and depending on the shade it’ll look pretty natural. Dries pretty fast so I pay it in one spot at a time. Great product.
Kaelea P.
Review for: Natural more...
I love this cheek gel so much. It’s my go to blush. It’s super easy to apply. You can start off by going in light and build your way to the tint you want. I don’t know why but I love looking like I have a sunburn, and this does the job for me. Not only is it amazing, but it also smells amazing.
Kathleen M.
I don't wear a lot of makeup, and tinted gels go on bare skin much better than powders. These give a natural, buildable flush to the cheeks, and a little goes a long way. They set in place and stay there, but not so quickly that you can't blend them out first, which is a complaint I've heard about Benetint, the only similar product I know of. I don't know why more people don't talk about these! I just wish they came in more colors!
Sarah S.
Madison, WI
Review for: Natural more...
I LOVE this cheek tint! I got this because it reminded me of glossier cloud paint and I definitely think it lives up to the hype. It’s the perfect, natural no-makeup makeup flush. I would definitely recommend this!
Joanna R.
FARMINGTN HLS, MI
This tint looks so very natutal blush on ypur cheecks. The pigment last for whole day just peasized and dub it on your cheecks and you will see the natural looking pinkish look. Unlike the benefits tint this is gel and not liquid. Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel
jun z.
Comparable to the benefit tint except it's much healthier for your skin. It stains the cheeks and glows from inside. Got it from target online. Easy to apply. It's a bit small but goes a long ways.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
I absolutely love this blush. Although it looks very dark in the tube, Flushed is exactly what the name implies--it offers a very sheer, natural glow to the skin. It is very easy to blend, and a little product goes a very long way. I use it both on bare skin or over BB Cream/foundation, and it preforms great every time. The staying power is fantastic--I still notice the color some nine hours after application. I really appreciate natural, sheer makeup, so this product is perfect for that purpose. Highly recommend!
KETTO  .
Flushed is a cool tone red that looks like my own natural flush. First off, you should know that I am a huge fan of natural looking make up by just enhancing my own features. Because powder blush tends to look cakey and well, powdery, it's harder to blend and make it look like your own natural flush. So, cream and gel products are a must for a realistic blush look. In terms of natural, this gel blush is a godsend. I love to look like I have just a slight natural flush to my skin and this sheer gel provides me with just that. For those that have a hard time applying or blending it, please take my advice. Try to avoid using matte or powder foundations. Semi-matte is fine. Dewy is great. You can add a drop of beauty oil to matte foundations to make it semi-matte (I use a drop of coconut oil with Maybelline Fit Me matte foundation) If you use powder, dust on translucent or sheer powders after you apply this blush to set it and create an even more sheer realistic looking flush. After I have finished doing my foundation, I place a tiny bit of this gel blush on the back of my hand. Then I use my fingers to dab three little bits on right cheek and then I blend it out with a damp beauty blender. Then the other cheek. Work seperately on each cheek and blend quickly because it will dry fast. You can also layer this blush. Once you get the hang of it, you will love it. The price is really great as well, compared to other expensive gel blushes. My ONLY complaint is that I wish it came in a larger size ; ) but hey, that's not really a complaint! Great product...I highly recommend it. Especially to my natural ladies (and maybe dudes?) out there! Would love to try the other colors!
Sara A.
Staff
Brooklyn
If you liked Benefit's Benetint, then you will absolutely love this product. I have used Benefit's Benetint for literally 8 years, and I thought I would never give it up, but then I tried this out after watching Amy Serrano on youtube use it once, and I am so glad I did! It gives the most gorgeous flush, and it feels so much more Hygenic than the benetint because you don't have to use a brush. I'm already on my second bottle, and I feel I'll be using this for another 8 years.
Joanna  L.
Canada
Does anyone know if this stuff is any good?
lulu j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This its so cool how does it work? does it look cake on on you?
Kelly B.
Charlottesville, VA
How do you blend this product best?
Kayla B.
katy texas
This seems like a very interesting product, I have never herd of a cheek gel before has anyone tried this can it be used for a lip gloss?
Olivia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Compared to the cloud paints by glossier?

Amazon