Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel

This sheer, translucent gel creates a super natural flush of colour - the key to a youthful face. Applies easily with fingers for a fresh & healthy burst of colour on cheeks and lips. Keeps cheeks looking fresh and healthy all day long without the need for any touch ups. Oil free, fragrance free and hypoallergenic. Hydrating, moisturizing and skin-conditioning.

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PEG-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: [+/- Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090)]. 12.75g / 0.45oz

Do you have to put a lot on or does a little go pretty far?
Does this feel uncomfortable on your cheeks and does it make you oily Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel?
Is this messy and how vibrant are the colors ?
Start your review of Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel!
Kendall M.
Laingsburg, MI
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel uploaded by Kendall M.
Review for: Natural
I haven’t even used it yet but $20?! This stuff better be good. Disappointed the tube is not full. See image to see how full it was when I took it out of the box.
Alyssa S.
Minneapolis, MN
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel uploaded by Alyssa S.
Review for: Rosy
A little goes a long way with this product! I really love how the pigment with this formula is buildable, so just make sure when using you only start with a very small amount because you can always add more! This cheek gel leaves your skin looking dewy and fresh, but not oily. I apply this product with my finger and pat it in to blend the edges. I love how natural the finish is and the way it sets like a stain so it stays on all day!
GABRIELA D.
New caney , TX
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel uploaded by GABRIELA D.
Review for: Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel
This tint is so cute omg guys, I really love it so much, it’s pretty easy to blend and the result is truly beautiful.
Quinn K.
Charlotte, NC
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel uploaded by Quinn K.
Review for: Flushed, Rosy
I heard this was a dupe for Glossiers cloud paint but actually am liking it even better. The gel seems to have a little more staying power, and also makes a nice lip stain if you’ve got the patience to let it dry down, build on with another layer, and blot lightly. When I’ve done it that way it stays for hours! Works just as well as any other water/gel lip tint. I do plan to repurchase when mine is finished.
Valerie  M.
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel uploaded by Valerie  M.
Review for: Natural
This product is so natural looking that it’s hard to tell makeup was applied at all. It’s almost too natural! I’ll go with a darker shade next time. The product is really nice and luminous. I’d recommend in a darker shade unless you’re very very fair. I bought the shade “natural”.
Alyssa D.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Natural
Has a weird smell but goes on smooth and the pigment builds up nicely depending on how heavy you apply it. I like a little dab on each cheek when I feel I’m looking especially pale
Erin A.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Rosy
My favorite tint of all time!! The rosy color is perfect for fair skin and works well with other types and brands of makeup. It blends well and is super buildable. I’ve bought this product consistently after trying others and none can compete.
Genesis M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Rosy
Truly love this cream blush so so much! It’s a good dupe for Glossier’s cloud paint. Different consistency however same flawless finish. It is very pigmented and multi purpose! It’s my go to blush, besides cloud paint.
Bryan Z.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Rosy
I love this liquid blush so much. It's easily buildable and rosy is a gorgeous shade. You only need a small bit to start off and is amazing the way it is now. It is very long lasting and I would recommend it to anyone.
MK K.
Spartanburg, SC
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel uploaded by MK K.
Review for: Natural
Great color for my fair/neutral skintone. I think it Works best if you apply before or without powder products underneath. Doesn't disturb my longwearing foundation as long as I apply it with a light hand. Haven't tried it with a BB cream. I like that it's a sheer/buildable tint that lasts. I also like the flush color depending on what look I'm going for but I use the natural shade more often as it literally looks more "natural".
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie P.
Los angeles, CA
il y a 2 ans
Melody R. il y a 2 ans
No it does not ! It makes your cheeks feel refreshed!
paige P.
Portage, MI
il y a 2 ans
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel ? Does this work well over bb cream? As in, would it apply over the product or remove it as so many gelly blushes do?
Komal R. il y a 2 ans
It doesn't remove my bb cream but you do have to be a bit careful when applying.