Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry

What it is formulated to do: awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips it s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term. beneficial ingredients and what they do: shea butter nourishes the skin vitamin e protects the skin. see more...

Brianna B.
Review for: Pixi Pink
I had received a Pixi balm in a sample bag and to be honest I was not a fan what so ever. The texture was very waxy feeling and it smelled like a crayon. So people love it, but for me I just wasn't a fan.
Melissa F.
Review for: Other
I got it in the color "sweet peach" and my lips do not feel moisturized at all. It feels like it sits on top of my lips but doesn't actually get absorbed onto my lips, so my lips still feel dry when I wear it. It smells like generic lipstick, nothing pleasant about that. It has a nice sheer color payoff, that's about it.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Comfort Clear
I don't think I would recommend this chapstick. I actually got this in my stocking last Christmas and Have continually tried to use it without much luck. It feels okay on the lips but it really just sits on top of my lips and doesn't sink in and moisturize them like I want it to. It acts more like a lip gloss to me. Which is fine if you are going for that look but that's not what I want in a lip balm.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this balm a lot. I'm not a fan of tinted balms but this one isn't too much. It's very creamy. Feels very nice on the lips. I do have dry lips so I definitely do wish that it was a lot more moisturizing. I would recommend this balm to others definitely.
Vania G.
Review for: Pixi Pink
Love this color on me and the balm is initially quite nice. But it ends up turning fairly dry after a bit. Not as moisturizing as you would think a balm with Shea butter would be.
delmaris s.
hatillo
Review for: Pixi Pink
I have this in one of my ipsy glam bag and it was good in the beggingg but my lips feel in like in a hour stiff and dry ­čśĽ
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Review for: Pixi Pink
Very creamy but the color is a little strong for me. smells great! more for the color than dry lips I think
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Honey Nectar
This stuff gives just the right amount of color without being too crazy. But it is not moisturizing.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Coral Crush
This color is crazy pigmented! I give it three stars because I love the formula but the color is bright orange and definitely not for me. With fair skin this is way too in your face! I gave it to my mother in law who is tan and lightly dabs it on her lips. It looks amazing on her.
Alisha M.
Review for: Natural Rose
Keeps lip smooth and moisturized. It has perfect hint of color without being too dramatic. Stays on for a long time. No need to reapply for hours. Perfect size, slips right into purse or pocket. I love this and will try other Pixie product
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?