Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Honey Nectar
This stuff gives just the right amount of color without being too crazy. But it is not moisturizing.
Brit B.
Review for: Natural Rose
Love pixi products. Smooth lips, long lasting color. And lots of different shades to pick from
Brienn F.
Review for: Pixi Pink
Another one of my favorites adds a nice amount of color and tastes and smells delicious.
Lauren M.
Beautiful color selection. I found this product to be a little more drying versus moisturizing on me but overall I think it definitely works.
Denise B.
NJ
Review for: Coral Crush
First of all, let me just say I love Pixi Beauty products. These lip balms are perfection and just beautiful on the lips! Love !
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Pixi Pink
I was kind of apprehensive about this color at first because it just looks SO VERY pink, but it actually came out a beautiful tint that works well with my olive skin. Thumbs up for the scent, too!
Roxanne W.
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
I LOVE this! I think if I had to choose one lip thing to wear every day it would be this. The color is great but it also goes on more like a lip balm so it really moisturizes your lips as well. And, the price point is really great for this type of product.
arianna t.
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
First off, i 100% recommend people to buy this ! it works great and keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day without feeling sticky like some other lip balms . this one is my all time favorite!!
Kelsey   F.
Review for: Honey Nectar
I LOVE pixi products! Amazing quality and a great price. Plus that packaging, very easy to pick out of a crowd. I love these, they feel amazing and have just the right amount of pigment, I can't get over this color. This one is my FAVORITE!
Kelsey   F.
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?
Rachel C.