Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
This lip balm is my new favorite lip balm! The color is beautiful and it makes your lips so soft and silky. I love the vanilla scent/taste.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Review for: Pixi Pink
Very creamy but the color is a little strong for me. smells great! more for the color than dry lips I think
Kristine s.
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
I love all the Pixi Shea butter lip balms. They are seriously so moisturizing on the lips and glide on like butter. My lips felt great after applying
Kel L.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Honey Nectar
Perfect color and texture. doesn't dry out lips and looks natural, smooth and creamy.
lulu j.
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
This pixie lip balms its one of the best. cute packaging,texture, and scent. It also lasts really long. :D
Jordan R.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: Natural Rose
This is such a pretty shade with a little bit of pink to it. Its great for everyday wear and it is moisturizing like a lip balm.
Johnna R.
Review for: Pixi Pink
Live how it smell and how smooth it goes on your lips! I really like it thumb ups
Jordan R.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
This is the perfect everyday lip tint/balm! It goes on like a lip balm but leaves behind a really nice and subtle color.
Kirsten K.
Review for: Honey Nectar
This stuff is perfect for everyday wear! Gives just the right touch of color and doesn't smear on my cups!
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Pixi Pink
Pixi lip balm is great for your lips !!! I love the way this lip balm moisturizes my lips without feeling oily or sticky. The nice color tint it adds to your lips is a great bonus.
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?
Rachel C.