Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
hannah A.
CANTONMENT, FL
Review for: Pixi Pink
This color is a fabulous bright pink, but it isn't so overbearing like some can be. the formula is delectable. it goes on so creamy and stays.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Natural Rose
What a great lip butter! Smells great, goes on smooth, and the color stays for hours afterwards, acting as a stain. My only complaint is that sometimes the color will smear easily after first applied. Could be user error.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Coral Crush
I love this lip balm! The color is perfect for me, and it smells amazing! A lot of times I can't stand the way lip balms smell, but this one smells great. My lips are happy when I use this.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Review for: Coral Crush
This stuff is in my bag or on my body 24/7. Keeps my lips soft and gives them great vibrant color that actually lasts quite a while. Love the way it smells too, like sweets or cupcakes.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
I'm a big fan of Pixi products as well as this one!!! It goes on incredibly smooth with bold color!!! It also last through the day!!!
Tia K.
FORT WORTH, TX
Review for: Coral Crush
I LOOOVE this balm. It is a fantastic color, I want to get the rest of them. It lasts for a very long time and leaves my lips moisturized. I always start my day with this balm.
Marissa L.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Pixi Pink
These are great! This color is the perfect no maintenance lip color for a day on the go. Very moisturizing and has a pretty hue. Can't beat that!
Luisanna C.
Review for: Pixi Pink
A lovely product for the lips, it has a lot of pigmentation, great smell, it's apply smoothly, definitely a great formula.
francesca s.
Review for: Pixi Pink
All the scents and shades are great but this is more of a tinted lipstick lip balm not necessarily for treating dry lips.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
This is such a great color for me! I use it when I'm at work for just a bit of color with one swipe or build up for more color. very moist!
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?