Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Brianna B.
Review for: Pixi Pink
I had received a Pixi balm in a sample bag and to be honest I was not a fan what so ever. The texture was very waxy feeling and it smelled like a crayon. So people love it, but for me I just wasn't a fan.
Kristyn C.
Review for: Honey Nectar
I have a ton of these, and this one is my favorite nudes to just slap on without worrying too much about it. Smells like warm vanilla and feels great. This one doesn't seem to stay on lips as long as the Raspberry shade though. It's a bit more slick.
Erika M.
Review for: Honey Nectar
First of all, Pixi is cruelty free!!! Secondly, this tinted lip balm is well worth the price - it moisturizes, conditions, and the color lasts! This color is a nice subtle nude/natural color. Like my own natural color but better and more even!!!
francesca s.
Review for: Honey Nectar
I love all the colors of this pixi beauty line. pretty moisturizing and pigmented. i wouldn't utilize it as a balm for chapstick but more like a tinted lip balm for makeup wear.
Mary L.
Review for: Honey Nectar
This is one of my favorite lip products and one of the only ones I've ever finished completely! I love it so much I even ordered a back up before the first ran out!
Emily J.
Review for: Coral Crush
I've been using this since January and I love it!! I usually don't do bolder colors but this one wears very well and is good for everyday. it's also super moisturizing and won't dry out your lips/make them feel chalky like normal lipsticks might. Super cute packaging if that matters to you.
Roseddy Piña D.
Review for: Coral Crush
I really like it. It works really Good . I love the natural color that leaves in my lips . The shea butter is really Good to our lips . So I recommend it .
Kristyn C.
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
I have a bunch of these! They smell like vanila, almost like mac lipsticks. This one lasts well on the lips, and leaves a very slight stain once the balm wears off. Has a nice, smooth texture :3
Emily A.
Review for: Pixi Pink
I love this product! It is a nice moisturizer for your lips, and it provides a good wash of color. This pink is great on fair skin and very "in" this summer. I can't wait to try the other shades!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Pixi Pink
Pixi balm shea butter is good for chap lips. My always get chaped and i like to apply this because it has shea butter. I leaves my lips so soft.
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?
Rachel C.