Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Gina A.
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
This balm quality is so nice! I love the color payoff. It's not streaky and it gives my lips a nice color. For the price, it's way better than other tinted balms that I've used (even the $20+ ones). The formula is really great. I'm interested in buying the other colors next time, but Ripe Raspberry gives me a really nice reddish pink tint on my lips.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Pixi Pink
I like the moisturizing aspect of this product and how nicely it goes on. However, I received this product as a sample a while back and hated the color--bubblegum pink is hard to pull off and I'm certainly not the person to do it. I think if I had used a different color it would be worth a 5 star review.
Jessica A.
Foster City, CA
Review for: Natural Rose
Perfect color for "your lips but better" color (as my friend would say). It's just enough color that I don't look washed out, but not so much that it screams LIPSTICK! Aside from the perfect color, the texture is absolutely incredible. Smoothest lip balm I've ever used, and the smell is a really pleasant sweet scent that I always enjoy. I have almost every color of these balms now, and I still want more.
Kristyn C.
Review for: Natural Rose
This one is my favorite shade out of all of these! The color lasts well, feels great, and is a perfect MLBB shade for me. Soft, rosey, mauvey color. The tubes DO crack and the tops don't stay on after a few months, so be careful not to drop it too much. Aside from that, this product is definitely worth the price. I think of it more as a lipstick than a balm. All shades are very pigmented and smooth :3
Jennifer V.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Coral Crush
I love this stuff! Super moisturizing, lots of colors to choose from! I am a redhead, so this subtle coral looks great on me. Many blonds can pull this off too. However, I like this color for spring & summer and only with certain outfits, so it is not great for everyday use. Giving this a four star rating because the tube cover isn't super durable and will crack after a few months in my purse.
Tarina D.
Houston , TX
Review for: Pixi Pink
Definitely is buttery and surprisingly very pigmented as well! Only gave 4 stars because the color of the one I got didn't work well with my skin tone but this is a great balm to use for a casual natural no makeup look! And it's super hydrating as well which I love :)
Christine S.
Review for: Coral Crush
I love the scent of this product, but I can't quite place it. It's sort of vanilla. I like that the color is sheer but build able. I also prefer the straight across cut on the balm. It moisturizes my lips very well too. I would purchase again.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Review for: Honey Nectar
I LOVE this product!!! It moisturizes your lips and doesn't wear off then get gritty like some "moisturizers", but also your lips don't form that weird addiction to it (i.e. Carmax) Plus the color of the Honey Nectar is subtle & beautiful.
Chio  S.
Review for: Pixi Pink
This is a great lip balm! Very moisturizing and pigmented. I would've given it five stars if it weren't for the color; it really didn't work well for my skin tone (I got it as a sample). Still a great product tho!
Erika M.
Review for: Coral Crush
I love Pixi - they are a cruelty free company!!! This tinted lip balm is great. It moisturizes and the color lasts. I have light skin, green eyes, and brown hair - this color is very flattering. Applied lightly it's a good daytime color. Layer it on and you've got a more evening look!
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?
Rachel C.