Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Hania W.
I use this product literally every day. No exaggeration. It gives an amazing texture to my lips and they have an amazing color range as well. It has been almost 4 years and I still get this product every time I finish. Highly recommend
Dayna M.
Chapin, SC
Review for: Pixi Pink
This is my FAVORITE tinted lip balm. It has such a soft and soothing feel. Plus, the color is great summer shade. I got this last summer in an Ipsy bag and got another one for this summer. It's my go to hydrating lip color! Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe RaspberryPixi Shea Butter Lip Balm Trio - Balmy Winter
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Honey Nectar
I absolutely adore this product! It's a creamy buttery texture and it keeps my lips extremely moisturized. Some of them are more pigmented than others but for the most part they are sheer which is what I enjoy in a lip balm. You do have to re-apply quite a bit but for $8 it's totally worth it!
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Review for: Coral Crush
I received this in one of my birchboxes. Although the coral color isn't quite the shade for me the quality of the product itself was great. It was butter soft and the color applied well. I have not purchased another shade but I am not opposed to doing so
Jesseca S.
This is very moisturizing, I love how this feels on my lips. It last pretty long on my lips and the ripe raspberry color is great on all skin color. This definitely meet all my expectation. And the price is not too bad either. Would purchase it again.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Honey Nectar
Very good lip balm. I use this daily to give my lips some color and moisture. It lasts just as long as any normal lip balm. The smell and taste are not to overpowering either.
Isa T.
Review for: Natural Rose
Just as many people have said, this product is the best "my lips but better" product for cool-toned lips. This doesn't particularly hydrate my lips, but it doesn't cause any dryness. It doesn't cling onto any of my dead skin/uneven texture, which is a huge plus! I'm almost done with the tube, having used it almost every other day for the past year.
The color definitely does not last through a meal (it's only a balm!), but re-application is comfortable. It smells like vanilla tic tacs! One criticism: the cap/cover becomes very loose! Hardly stays on anymore.
Christina Y.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Comfort Clear
This is my favorite lip balm of all time. I will be so sad if they stop making this. this lip balm is smooth and creamy, glides on without any stickiness. it lasts for hours and has a wonderful scent. It leaves just a subtle shine, perfect for everyday use. Highly recommend!
Jennifer V.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Natural Rose
I love this stuff! I had it in two other shades, and forgot to bring it with me one day, so I stopped by target and picked up this glorious color! This color is perfect with EVERYTHING! Not too bright, not too dark, just enough color to brighten up your face. The formula is super moisturizing, but not long lasting. Since it is a balm, at least the color fades evenly. Giving it four stars, because the tube's cover isn't super durable and will crack after a few months. Thankfully, no disasters in my purse yet from this, but I foresee lip balm on everything happening pretty soon!
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Coral Crush
At $8 from Target, this felt like a bit of a splurge for me for a lip balm! But it's perfect. It's moisturizing and creamy, of course, and adds a noticeable pop of color without making you look too 'done'. I happily apply without a mirror and know it's just bringing some life back to my face! On my lips, this comes out more pinky than the straight orangey coral in the tube, but it's definitely still warm. Finally, mine has lasted several months, using fairly often, the packaging is cute and it doesn't have an noticeable smell or taste. Good stuff!
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?
Rachel C.