Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Natural Rose
I love this lip stick. It is moisturizing and is so pretty on my lips. The packaging is so Bohemian
Angel R.
Corning, CA
Review for: Natural Rose
Love pixi feels so good on my lips moisture is amazing doesn't leave residue or my lips dry
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Comfort Clear
I don't think I would recommend this chapstick. I actually got this in my stocking last Christmas and Have continually tried to use it without much luck. It feels okay on the lips but it really just sits on top of my lips and doesn't sink in and moisturize them like I want it to. It acts more like a lip gloss to me. Which is fine if you are going for that look but that's not what I want in a lip balm.
Melissa F.
Review for: Other
I got it in the color "sweet peach" and my lips do not feel moisturized at all. It feels like it sits on top of my lips but doesn't actually get absorbed onto my lips, so my lips still feel dry when I wear it. It smells like generic lipstick, nothing pleasant about that. It has a nice sheer color payoff, that's about it.
Alana C.
Review for: Natural Rose
I really like this lip balm! It's a very soft balm to put on your lips and I love the shades they have for a natural like look! I wouldn't say this cured my lips being chapped or anything, but was soothing to put on! I love this brand and I would recommend this!!
Alisha M.
Review for: Natural Rose
Keeps lip smooth and moisturized. It has perfect hint of color without being too dramatic. Stays on for a long time. No need to reapply for hours. Perfect size, slips right into purse or pocket. I love this and will try other Pixie product
Catherine M.
Review for: Honey Nectar
Love the color and formula, hydrating and very natural color. I'm glad I got two in my subscription bags because I love this and the fact I can repurchase for cheap
Nhung N.
I don't have this color I have natural rose but the formula on these balms are so perfect! They are very moisturizing and have a subtle tint. I'm not sure if it is just me but many lip balms like eos and such moisturize but after the product wears away my lips are very dry even more so than before. However this lip balm leaves your lips moisturized all day! I think it's a little pricey for just a balm but I got it on sale so it was ok with me!
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsville, KY
This is one of the only lip balms I've ever used entirely and repurchased. It is gorgeous, super hydrating, and easy to apply without a mirror. I keep a tube with me at all times in case I realize I look a hot mess and need some color on my face. The color payoff is really great for a tinted balm and it also tends to last for several hours on me. When it wears off I don't notice it getting patchy or gross and it leaves my lips hydrated and soft.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this balm a lot. I'm not a fan of tinted balms but this one isn't too much. It's very creamy. Feels very nice on the lips. I do have dry lips so I definitely do wish that it was a lot more moisturizing. I would recommend this balm to others definitely.
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?
Rachel C.