Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Carolina V.
Review for: Natural Rose
I love everything pixi! I can get it in my local target and its a reasonable price. Its so easy to apply and easy to take where ever. So moisturizing and convenient. I would definitely recommend.
Vania G.
Review for: Pixi Pink
Love this color on me and the balm is initially quite nice. But it ends up turning fairly dry after a bit. Not as moisturizing as you would think a balm with Shea butter would be.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Pixi Pink
I absolutely love this Pixi Pink Shea Butter Lip Balm from Pixi! I has a great color that isn't too dark or too pink. This product is very moisturizing. It also smells yummy!
Kaitlin J.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
I received this in a beauty box and loved it! The perfect balm to throw on in a pinch with just a hint of color. It wasn't lasting but the color and formula were awesome.
Katherine D.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Pixi Pink
Love, love, LOVE this! Such a great color payoff for a tinted lip balm. I'm just sad that the coral color has been discontinued...it's fantastic and orange lips are in!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Review for: Natural Rose
This is a brand I haven't heard of but I got a sample of it and I absolutely love it. I would like to try other things by this brand because of this lip balm.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Coral Crush
I absolutely love this Coral Crush Shea Butter Lip Balm from Pixi! I has a great color and is very moisturizing. It also smells yummy!
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Review for: Coral Crush
This is beautiful! I love the coral shade and my lips feel so refreshed. It looks beautiful and lasts! Love!
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
Review for: Coral Crush
Very hydrating for the lips and it has a nice little pop of color. The price is spot on for it as well
MEAGAN C.
Review for: Natural Rose
This lip balm is a must have in your powder bag. It's the perfect compliment for your casual outfit.
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?