Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
Love love this!! It is super smoothing and really has a great tiny to it! It isn't very long lasting, but it's to be expected with a tinted lip balm! I do notice it's easy to smear!!
Nancy T.
Garland, TX
Review for: Pixi Pink
This guys! Is so pink! But I love it, if you don't like pigmented lip balms these are not for you! But I love this color it is a bubblegum pink, it is not the most moisturizing but I love it simply for the color.
Nina L.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Review for: Honey Nectar
I received this a few months ago in a beauty box and have used it throughout summer. It's a great basic to have around or in your makeup bag as it's such a natural looking shade. When I first saw it I was expecting something perhaps a little more pigmented however it's very much a neutral shade. However it is advertised as a balm so only slight tiny can be expected from it. It smells lovely and sweet and feels light and fluffy on the lips whilst also moisturising them and adding a tiny hint of colour.
Pixi
Alexandra A.
toronto, ON
This product feels so great on my lips! It has the added moisture and it keeps my lips feeling hydrated all day. I have the natural color in all my bags and use it constantly. I highly recommend this product for someone that's looking for an alternative to tinted chapstick or lip balm.
Veronica C.
Asco
This is so great for a every day lip balm,the pigmentation is very subtle but it's a lip balm.Very nourishing and creamy. Applyes very smooth and leaves the lips soft and juicy. I also like the smell on this,smells like candy. Totally recommend this.
Lindsay J.
This is my all time favourite lip balm! Honey Nectar is the perfect natural shade. It is so moisturizing with the perfect amount of subtle colour! And the smell is amazing.. just like how Mac lipstick smells, a subtle vanilla
Christina L.
Los angeles, Ca
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
This is such a perfect lip balm one of the very few I use it moisturize my lip giving it a smooth feel and give it just the right amount of color .. I really love this
delmaris s.
hatillo
Review for: Pixi Pink
I have this in one of my ipsy glam bag and it was good in the beggingg but my lips feel in like in a hour stiff and dry 😕
Lorna B.
Glasgow
I actually don't have this colour but have a darker brown colour, the label has worn off and I can't remember then name and couldn't find it to review.
I first got this product in a Birchbox and repurchased it when it ran out, I use it daily and I have had it for almost 10 months (it was a Christmas present) and it's not even nearly used up! The colour is noticeable which is rare for a tinted lip balm, it doesn't look overly shiny and it lasts! It's also lovely and soft on my lips which are notoriously dry! I absolutely love this product and will continue to buy it until it is no longer available.
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?
Rachel C.