Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Taco Z.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Natural Rose
This is the color for me. Completely "My Lips But Better"

For $8 it is not bad, about average for a tinted, quality lip balm. I will say that at first, it felt a bit greasier than I was used to, but you get used to it/no that big a deal. The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is that I feel like I constantly need to reapply. It is not as long wearing as I think a lip balm should be. Though it does hydrate, so maybe that's there it's all going? As a side note, on hot days it slightly melts in my pocket. But keeping it a purse it doesn't so it might just be the added body heat.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Natural Rose
I love this Pixi Lip Balm! The shade is a nice darker nude and goes on more pigmented than some lipsticks! It is super moisturizing with Shea Butter and lasts a couple hours!
Brandi V.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Pixi Pink
Love love Pixi products! I was a teensy bit scared when I saw how PINK this one is but it goes on a bit more sheer. It smells yummy and feel good too. Perfect summer balm.
Dawn S.
New Stanton, PA
Review for: Honey Nectar
Absolutely love this brand and this color.. Goes on silky smooth. The color is very subtle which I love. Hydrates and doesn't dry out your lips like some of the other brands.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Pixi Pink
When I 1st opened it I was put off by the color Pixi Pink, as the electric pink color pierced my eyes. Though after applying it, it went on sheer and gave a much softer pink color than expected. It has a light, sweet shea scent and continuous use will keep your lips soft and healthy. The color is nice for summer but maybe not the other seasons. Once this runs out I'll be buying more!
Richelle K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Natural Rose
Love this lip balm. The shade is so pretty. Wasnt sure if I would like it at first but fell in love with it. It goes on so smooth and the color seems to last for a while. Would recommend this to anyone.
Jordan Z.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Ripe Raspberry
Such a great and affordable lip color! I love that it's moisturizing and won't make your lips "peel" if you know what I mean.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have this in the clear version, not the tinted version. It is the perfect base for under lipstick or lip stains. It smoothes my lips and provides a bit of moisture. On its own, I don't think it's moisturizing enough to replace my normal lip balm; however I will continue to use this as a base for my lip products.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Pixi Pink
I was kind of apprehensive about this color at first because it just looks SO VERY pink, but it actually came out a beautiful tint that works well with my olive skin. Thumbs up for the scent, too!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Coral Crush
This color is crazy pigmented! I give it three stars because I love the formula but the color is bright orange and definitely not for me. With fair skin this is way too in your face! I gave it to my mother in law who is tan and lightly dabs it on her lips. It looks amazing on her.
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?