Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry

What it is formulated to do: awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips it s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term. beneficial ingredients and what they do: shea butter nourishes the skin vitamin e protects the skin. see more...

Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Comfort Clear
I don't think I would recommend this chapstick. I actually got this in my stocking last Christmas and Have continually tried to use it without much luck. It feels okay on the lips but it really just sits on top of my lips and doesn't sink in and moisturize them like I want it to. It acts more like a lip gloss to me. Which is fine if you are going for that look but that's not what I want in a lip balm.
Melissa F.
Review for: Other
I got it in the color "sweet peach" and my lips do not feel moisturized at all. It feels like it sits on top of my lips but doesn't actually get absorbed onto my lips, so my lips still feel dry when I wear it. It smells like generic lipstick, nothing pleasant about that. It has a nice sheer color payoff, that's about it.
Alana C.
Review for: Natural Rose
I really like this lip balm! It's a very soft balm to put on your lips and I love the shades they have for a natural like look! I wouldn't say this cured my lips being chapped or anything, but was soothing to put on! I love this brand and I would recommend this!!
Alisha M.
Review for: Natural Rose
Keeps lip smooth and moisturized. It has perfect hint of color without being too dramatic. Stays on for a long time. No need to reapply for hours. Perfect size, slips right into purse or pocket. I love this and will try other Pixie product
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Review for: Honey Nectar
Love the color and formula, hydrating and very natural color. I'm glad I got two in my subscription bags because I love this and the fact I can repurchase for cheap
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite lip product. I received the hot pink color in a Boxycharm a LOOOONNGG time ago and while I hated that color I loved the formula. I bought the color Natural Rose from Target and I have been using it for over a year now. I love the formula, the color is wonderful, and it does help moisturize my lips as well.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the clear version, not the tinted version. It is the perfect base for under lipstick or lip stains. It smoothes my lips and provides a bit of moisture. On its own, I don't think it's moisturizing enough to replace my normal lip balm; however I will continue to use this as a base for my lip products.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsville, KY
This is one of the only lip balms I've ever used entirely and repurchased. It is gorgeous, super hydrating, and easy to apply without a mirror. I keep a tube with me at all times in case I realize I look a hot mess and need some color on my face. The color payoff is really great for a tinted balm and it also tends to last for several hours on me. When it wears off I don't notice it getting patchy or gross and it leaves my lips hydrated and soft.
Hania W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product literally every day. No exaggeration. It gives an amazing texture to my lips and they have an amazing color range as well. It has been almost 4 years and I still get this product every time I finish. Highly recommend
Dayna M.
Chapin, SC
Review for: Pixi Pink
This is my FAVORITE tinted lip balm. It has such a soft and soothing feel. Plus, the color is great summer shade. I got this last summer in an Ipsy bag and got another one for this summer. It's my go to hydrating lip color! Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe RaspberryPixi Shea Butter Lip Balm Trio - Balmy Winter
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?