Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry
Brianne R.
Review for: Coral Crush
It's not as buttery as a a lot of the tinted balms I've used (Fresh Sugar Rose or Sugar Plum, for example). There's more pigment, and the finish isn't as sheer or moist. So, I'd call this more of a cross between a balm and a lipstick. This color looks scary orange in the tube but is more of a coral-pink on the lips.

I do find it a bit drying, so I like to apply a good lip balm underneath. I'm also not crazy about the fragrance/taste. It tastes like a unnatural chemical vanilla and is just on the edge of making me want to cough.

Would I buy it? Probably not, but it was nice to receive in a Birchbox. It's the kind of product I wouldn't use all the time but is handy to keep in the stash of makeup I keep at my mom's.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
Review for: Natural Rose
I am so in love with this Lip tint. I have a darker reddish lip color and this lip tint is so beautiful and well matched on my lips! It has a wonderful scent as well that makes me feel like I am a million bucks anytime I wear it. I will never run out of this product and it will be a staple in my makeup collection as long as they make it!!
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite lip product. I received the hot pink color in a Boxycharm a LOOOONNGG time ago and while I hated that color I loved the formula. I bought the color Natural Rose from Target and I have been using it for over a year now. I love the formula, the color is wonderful, and it does help moisturize my lips as well.
Shoba R.
Absolutely wowwwwww!
One of the best bet best tinted lip balms iv tried,and I'm a lip balm junkie!!!!! Fell in love with PIXI and this has been my main stay for a while now.. It's creamy, smooth, and the pigment is great! I do re-apply ever so often but it gives a very lovely colour! Lovvvveeee it! Thank you PIXI!
Jennifer G.
Review for: Pixi Pink
I was not sure about this product when I first got it. I've never been a bright lips kinda girl so I wasn't too thrilled to try the color. When I tried it on I was actually pretty excited at the color. I didn't think it would pop as well as it did. The quality was amazing.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Pixi Pink
This is one of my favorite lip balms! I absolutely love the bright pink color, which I thought was super pigmented for just a balm. The color is very pretty, but is definitely very very pink! It is really moisturizing and smooth on your lips too :).
Dena V.
Review for: Natural Rose
I've tried many tinted lip balms and this one is my favorite! I love Natural Rose for an every day look. $8 might be a little pricey for a tinted lip balm but if you're looking for one with great color pay off, this is the one.
Rheanna W.
Review for: Natural Rose
Love this stuff. I don't remember where I found it but I'll definitely get it again. I have never had a colorful lipstick that has made my lips feel so hydrated and I can't get enough of it. I highly recommend this lipstick.
Michaela B.
Review for: Natural Rose
I love this for everyday wear. It smells amazing and is so moisturizing. It provides a little more color, but nothing too noticeable. It's the kind of product you throw in your purse and is honestly better than Chapstick.
Karina H.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Honey Nectar
Such a cute natural color good on the lips something I'll keep wearing a again ! Really cute packaging
I actually got this for free at beautycon but it's something I will actually buy myself again !!!
Allie K.
How effective is this lip balm with helping with dry lips? Most lip balms dry out my lips so I was just wondering how this one works.
Angelina E.
Redding, CA
Is the color very sheer?
Hailey T.
How much does this cost?
Rachel C.