Pixi Rose Tonic

Naturally soothing and rich in nutrients, this tonic helps to tone, balance pH, minimize redness and calm skin. Rehydrates, replenishes and refreshes.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Rose Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower (Elder Flower) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Montmorillonite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

Which is your favourite pixi tonic?
Pixi Rose Tonic Does this product sting your skin?
Is it okay to use with a retinol?
Start your review of Pixi Rose Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
Mirna H.
New York
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Mirna H.
Love the smell when I use it I feel like I just walked into a garden full of flowers fresh scent very lightweight on the skin. Decent price and best of all cruelty free!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Ellen C.
I’ve been using this as part of my morning routine for a while now, and had great results. My skin looks and feels nicer. I didn’t find it at all to be harsh or drying. I would happily keep this in my morning routine! #empties #skincare #roseallday [product:pixi-rose-tonic]
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: Target
Pixi Rose Tonic This is an average toner. It is heavily rose scented, and slightly burned my skin. It did a good job of removing traces of dirt and oil my cleanser left behind. While I think it’s an effective toner, I prefer less scented skin care products.
Bassma S.
Arlington, TX
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Bassma S.
It gives the skin freshness and a beautiful radiance. I advise everyone to use it, It works to exfoliate the skin lightly, use it 4 times a week
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by MANDY K.
This toner is form Pixi's "Rose" line of skincare products. This helps to tone, balance pH, minimize redness and calm skin. It's alcohol free which I prefer with my skin sensitivities. This has a rose scent that is  modern in comparison to other rose fragrance that can seem old fashioned. I like it, but be aware of that if you are someone who dislikes rose scented products. I don't really have issues with redness, so I can't say that this is effective in combating that, but I am happy with the results I have. It's gentle on my skin, helping to keep it clear, and gives my face a  nice glow after application.

Full disclosure, I did receive this as a gifted item but will always give an honest review whether a product is gifted or personally purchased.

Laura H.
Shrewsbury, MA
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Laura H.
Purchased at: Target
Love Pixi products! This Rose toner is great for my sensitive skin. It has a nice light rose smell that isn’t overwhelming. It works great to keep redness away as well as hydrate my skin. I really love how amazing this product is!
Madeline G.
Doral, FL
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Madeline G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Este es uno de mis favoritos la fórmula es genial no irrita la piel y además te ayuda con el enrojecimiento y aportar un poco de radiansa a la piel en la mañana y antes de acostarte también lo puedes usar seguido del serum o suero
Lana B.
Minneapolis, MN
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Lana B.
Purchased at: Target
I picked this toner up initially by accident but I’m so happy I did. While trying to stock up on everyone’s favorite, Glow Tonic, I grabbed the rose and decided to give it a go. Upon first application I’ve been in love. It’s a beautiful morning toner and the hydration in it gives the skin a great feel. I’ve actually started to use this formula as if it was an essence in the morning and I think it helps my morning serums slip on and start my morning hydration off right. I can’t wait to try more of the Pixi Beauty toners!
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Suna M.
I’ve got the three pack with the different scents. Finished the lemon one and absolutely loved it. Now going through the rose one. Smells like roses and Very gentle on the skin. Absolutely love pixi!!
Jessica B.
Spicewood, TX
Pixi Rose Tonic uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Target
[product:pixi-rose-tonic] 🐝 There has been a lot of BZZZZ surrounding Pixi in recent months (even though they’ve been at it since 1999). So I decided to see what all the fuss was about and bought their Rose Tonic at Target. 🌹 This rose and elderflower based nourishing toner smells phenomenal! You know the drill, after cleansing apply this with a piece of gauze or cotton pad. Just a few swipes and you’ll leave your skin pH balanced and calmed. 💸 My only complaint? I’m going to need a gallon of this stuff and at $14.99 for a mere 3.4oz it’s going to cost me a fortune! #pixi #pixibeauty #sensitiveskin #rosetonic #bestsmellingskincare #pixiskintreats #skintreats #target #targetskincare #skincare #beautyreview #skincarereview #discoverunder1k #under1k #nextbestbeauty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naly V.
NJ
il y a un an
Pixi Rose Tonic Does this product sting your skin?
Sheri O. il y a un an
Nope.
Kathryn S.
il y a un an
Hollie H. il y a 9 mois
I have really sensitive skin and the fragrance in this doesn’t irritate my face, I really love this toner and would recommend it!
Jennifer R.
Queens
il y a 2 ans
Marijana T. il y a 2 ans
I personally use pixi tonic twice a day..once in the morning and once at night 🙂