PIXI Rose Oil Blend

A luxe, ultra-nourishing oil that rejuvenates, restores and renews skin's luminosity.

• This botanical blend is infused with a powerful complex of youth-preserving oils to help improve skin's elasticity and glow
• Sweet almond, rosehip, jojoba, pomegranate seed, and rose geranium oils nourish the complexion
• Leaves skin comforted and smooth to the touch
• Suited on all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Paraben free
• 30ml / 1.01 fl.oz

Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil. 30ml / 1.01 fl.oz

Heard nice things, true or not ?
Which one is your favorite serum? Out of these 4, my favorite is the [product:pixi-rose-oil-blend]
Can this be used for sensitive skin?
Start your review of PIXI Rose Oil Blend!
Product Highlights
I love this oil. It's hydrating, soothing and smells amazing *PLUS * I've found a makeup hack to pair with it. Ok ladies, listen up. I have an amazing makeup tip with this product. If you want a smooth, flawless finish to your foundation add a drop of this and your foundation onto the back of tour clean hand or makeup mixer plate and mix together. Apply your foundation as per usual and you will be amazed how this applies. You're left with very natural looking foundation that was effortless. It doesn't compromise coverage and has yet to clog my acne prone skin.in reviews
I have acne prone, sensitive, combination skin. The product & brand itself is a little pricey but the quality has been worth it. I use natural oils & I've bought other oil blends similar to this. I've only just started using this particular product. The smell was surprisingly not bad like most oils or blends. Consistency & texture are nice. My skin felt really soft using this. Can't wait to see the long term results!in reviews
Nino K.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this Pixi rose oil blend for facial massage ❣️ It is ultra-nourishing and it contains plant oils with antioxidant properties as well as Vitamin E, which lends to the rejuvenating and restoring claims ❣️
Linda K.
Delmar, NY
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Linda K.
I received this product in an Allure beauty box. First time trying a product from this company. I definitely love the scent. At first I used too much and I wasn’t a fan. I now use a very small amount and it does make my skin feel nice. I will probably branch out and try more products from this line. [product:pixi-rose-oil-blend]
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Diana E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super oily and hydrating, smells great soothes my skin and helps me stay hydrated all night. I use when I’m super dry and dying like a prune 😂🤣. I love adding this to my serum routine at night. I would recommend. Got this in my allure box. Not Sephora
Megan R.
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this stuff. Its a nice oil and makes you very dewy it is an oil so it it oily its actually helped bring hydration to my skin or its just the oil lol but my skin isn't dry any more I'm happy I got it
Brittany M.
Coral Springs, FL
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Brittany M.
This is such a great product! I’ve been suffering from severely dry skin on the top and sides of my nose lately, so I decided to incorporate a facial oil in my nightly skin care routine. Let me tell you, since using this product I always wake up with the most baby soft skin and my dry patches are gone! I have tried this by mixing a couple drops in my moisturizer, or I’ll use it as the last step in my skin care routine and pat it all over my face after moisturizer. Both ways work great! This product does have a slight floral scent to it due to the ingredients (sweet almond oil, rose oil, etc.), but I wouldn’t say it bothers me, and I haven’t broke out which is what I was initially worried about. I appreciate the fact that it can be used on your cuticles as well, or any dry spots, and it’s cruelty and paraben free! I’m very happy with this product.
Nely K.
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Nely K.
There are many reason to like this product Here are a few. Is light, but nourishing, It is made from sweet almond, orange peel, pomegranate, jojoba and rosehip, and smells like roses. It is great for normal and dry skins, but combination and mature skins can benefit too, especially at the cold months of the year. It mixes well with your moisturizer and gives a nice glow. It is not super oily, so you can sleep on it. You only need 2-3 drops, and you can keep it up to 2 years, so value for money. You can mix it with your hand cream or treat your cuticles too. We love the super cute and girly packaging. It is not tested on animals and it is paraben free. You can get it from your grocery/ drugstore! One of its cons will be that is super watery consistency like, so you have to apply it really quick, before it goes everywhere. [product:pixi-rose-oil-blend]
Dorra A.
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Dorra A.
Omg I'm obsessed with this face oil. I love everything about it, the smell is heavenly and the way it makes my skin feel like and the bottle is super cute. I feel like I just stepped into an ancient garden. I overall love this brand but this one is my favorite face oil so far. And it had totally improved my skin in just a few days. Less dark spots, less acne overall made my skin look yummy and smooth.
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Sofia G.
Purchased at: Sephora
My pixi ❤ I love how it works with my #osea #gua sha 👌 its not too oily, smells good and absorbs fast. Even I have extra dry skin, I use this oil twice in a week ✌ (any time around eye area) 👁so, if u have oily skin, should be careffuly, but i reccomened around eye areas anyway 🥰 [product:pixi-rose-oil-blend]
jordan L.
Seattle, WA
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by jordan L.
I like it. It’s not an above average, holy grail product that I can rant and rave about, but I do like it. The smell is really nice and for me personally it hasn’t caused problems for my skin. Also, Pixi just isn’t my favorite brand in general, as I feel it’s a bit expensive for drug store products. However, I would recommend it if you like rose and are looking in this price range!
Jennifer W.
Los Angeles, CA
PIXI Rose Oil Blend uploaded by Jennifer W.
This face oil and Kora Organics Noni glow oil are my absolute favorite oils ever. Love the scent while it’s so hydrating while not clogging my pores. If I put it on at night, I wake up with the most amazing skin. Highly recommended!!!

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...