Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser uploaded by andrea t.Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser uploaded by Alicia B.

BY PIXI

A wonderfully indulgent yet gentle cleanser, Pixi's Rose Cream Cleanser gently removes impurities as well as offering a host of nourishing benefits. Mineral-rich mud leads the cleansing, detoxifying action, helping to strengthen skin in the process, while rose and avocado conditions skin to keep it soft and silky-smooth. As well as this, chamomile and aloe vera provide a welcome soothing action, helping to keep all skin types cool, calm and collected - even those complexions that are particularly sensitive. Removed with water or a moist face cloth, this will be an indispensable addition to any skin care ritual. see more...

Karin H.
Alabama
Super gentle on my sensitive skin! Lovely soft rose scent and soft cleansing. I use this daily in the shower and use it on my face. I buy this once every two to three months when I run out at my local target!
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
I'm currently pregnant and was looking for something gentle that my skin would benefit from and clean without over drying.
I was breaking out and cannot use any cleansers with acne medication in it- my skin is also oily/combo.
This stuff not only cleared my skin up, but keeps it clean and moisturized without throwing it off and making me greasy. My skin feels soft and supple after each use. I use twice daily and sometimes will leave it on my skin to soak for a few minutes if I was wearing heavy makeup. I will def repurchase this and would recommend it to anyone!
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
I was looking for something gentle and non foaming to use with my Clarisonic. It seems to clean my face but also drys it out. Over all it just didn’t wow me, but I didn’t have any issues with it. Like I said, it worked fine...but I don’t think I’ll repurchase.
andrea t.
florida
Great stuff, gentle, I do not pick up any real scent of rose, but, the cleanser does not irritate, or dry my skin at all when I use my clairsonic
Hannah S.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Target
So this cleanser is great for dry and/or sensitive skin. It doesn’t foam up at all so it won’t strip your skin and leave it feeling tight and dry, but it does clean it gently. It smells wonderful too! I’d say this is a good cleanser for the morning, maybe not so much to take your makeup off at night. Overall a totally great product and I would most definitely recommend to a friend.
kali s.
Traverse City, MI
Purchased at: Target
I haven’t used this enough because the first time I used it it broke me out but I’m not for certain it caused it. I love the smell and it made my skin feel so moisturized. A little pricey though.
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I have been wanting to use this cleanser for a while and finally got it on sale, I feel it’s a little pricey in my opinion but I grabbed it on sale, it was $6 less than the usual price. I felt it was very light, good for sensitive skin, easy to use and gave a good cleanse on my skin. Gentle and lightweight but affective. I already love pixi but I was super happy with the cleanser. I wish it wasn’t $35 so I’ll continue watching for sales. I would recommend it if people want to spend money on a good cleanser personally I will watch for a sale and not buy at full price.
🌻Jodie L.
I was looking for a gentle cleanser as even though I'm combination, using acids and retinols sometimes leaves me dehydrated so I try to avoid cleansers that strip the skin.

This is such a lovely AM cleanser/second cleanser. It doesn't leave a film on the skin (looking at you Lush Ultrabland!) and it smells really nice without being artficially fragranced or overwhelming.
Jaime T.
London
A really fantastic cleanser with no drying ingredients. Glides on beautifully well, has a subtle scent, and leaves skin cleansed but soft. It's a great everyday cleanser but the tube also makes it travel-friendly. Purchased after seeing on Caroline Hirons' Instagram account. No regrets! Absolutely love using it.
Anoushka U.
Manchester, Manchester
A beautifully scented and gentle cleanser that cuts through stubborn makeup with ease. A little goes a long way. It doesn’t irritate my skin or my my eyes and I find that it doesn’t leave a greasy film on my skin. Perfect for AM/PM cleansing