BY PIXI

This primer is full of skin benefiting amino acids and will brighten & treat your skin with precious pearl powder.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Lauroyl, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methicone, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pearl Powder, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate

Huda A.
Manassas , VA
I got a sample of this that lasted me about 2 months, and I ended up loving it. This primer is dewy and has shimmer in it to impart a glow under your foundation. It is very pretty and does make my foundation last. My skin is mostly normal, but I tend to be more oily in the warmer months.
Amber S.
lancaster
Dont like this. Probably a great product for people who have dry skin. Instantly gives you a glow. Unfortunately as i wear it through out the day i start to look like a grease ball.
Michelle M.
I really like the sparkle I get with this primer. I use it on my cheeks as a blush :) it works Great alone as well especially in the summer.