Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base uploaded by Mo K.

BY PIXI

Conceal without revealing. Finally, we made the perfect concealer!

• Concentrated yet skin-like
• Elastic and long wearing with powerful antioxidant protection
• Buildable for full coverage
• Unique applicator sized like your finger with extra flocking for added softness and ease in blending
• Not tested on animals
• Paraben free

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl PEG-PPG10/1 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Polyhydroxysteric Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglycerol-3 Polyricinoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Nude more...
I don't think I've heard anyone talk about this concealer and I don't know why! It's so great! I like this one better than the NARS Radiant Creamy and the Urban Decay Naked Skin. This concealer has way more coverage then both of these. This is definitely a full coverage concealer. It's thick and creamy, but not cakey and doesn't make my under eyes look dry.

The best part about this concealer is that it doesn't crease on me. Most concealers immediately settle into the fine lines under my eyes, even when I blend it out and set it. This concealer sits nicely on top of my fine lines and once it's set it doesn't budge. I've worn this for over 12 hours and it still looks great at the end of the day!

The doe foot applicator on this is nice and big, but has an odd shape. It is curved towards the end, but it doesn't affect the application. A good amount of product comes out on the applicator, so I don't have to be constantly dipping back for more. Also, a little goes a long way with this since it is so thick. I don't like the stopper on this because it's tight and I feel like the applicator is going to break when I take it out.

More people should be talking about the  Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base because it's so good and I definitely recommend picking it up!
Madison R.
Tower City, PA
Review for: Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base- Cream (Ivory) - 0.13oz more...
I liked this concealer, but it was slightly dry for my skin. You have to work kinda fast with it, and it clung to all of my dry patches. I loved the applicator and it stayed nicely on my skin but I wouldn’t repurchase. It also didn’t last as long as other concealers for me. It’s too expensive for the amount of use I can get out of it. There are other drugstore concealers I love more.
Alyssa C.
Great concealer. Does not crease. Looks good whether you set it or not. The applicator is a great size. It does oxidize a bit but not as bad as some other concealers I have tried.
Francis O.
Hoffman Estates
Review for: Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base- Cream (Ivory) - 0.13oz more...
Loved this concealer. It does not cover much like other brands but it is light and super long lasting
heather m.
Review for: Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base- Cream (Ivory) - 0.13oz more...
Very nice consistency and coverage. Very similar to tarts shape tape with out being to heavy.