Pixi
Overnight Retinol Oil - 101 fl oz

Pixi Overnight Retinol Oil - 1.01 fl oz

This exquisite oil blend helps to restore skin plumpness and improve the appearance of fine lines. Over time, pores will be minimized, and skin tone will be smoother and more even. Use at night by warming a few drops in your hands and gently pressing onto skin. Use after cleansing and toning before moisturizing. Gender: Unisex.

Can you use this with glycolic acid? Currently using the Pixi glow tonic and their glow mud mask, both of which have glycolic acid - don't want to add this in if it won't do anything/react with the other products.
what percentage of retinol is in this product?
Any thoughts on Pixi overnight retinol oil?
Start your review of Pixi Overnight Retinol Oil - 1.01 fl oz!
Mary L.
Pixi Overnight Retinol Oil - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Mary L.
I’ve recently started using this and I have seen great results! My skin has been clearing up, and dark spots have been fading!
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
I've been using this for less than a week. Jury is still out but so far, it has not clogged my pores and is quite nice for a nighttime oil. I will update after continued use.
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Pixi Overnight Retinol Oil - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Amanda G.
I press the Overnight Retinol Oil, packed with ceramides and firming peptides, into my skin to help hydrate and smooth overnight. The main ingredient star in this product is retinyl palmitate, a derivative of retinol/vitamin A. It is not as strong as retinol and is often added to skincare for antioxidant benefits. If you are to try just one item from this collection, I highly recommend this oil!
Gladis B.
North Riverside, IL
Pixi Overnight Retinol Oil - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Gladis B.
I love this oil. It feels very soothing and calm on the skin. It does not have a heavy strong scent and i love how it makes my skin feel and glow ♥️
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
Pixi Overnight Retinol Oil - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Abigail A.
Pixi Overnight Retinol Oil - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Abigail A.
This is a really lightweight oil, I like the consistency the formula absorbs quickly I like the dispenser drop by drop and you can have the control about the amount I've been using for 10 days now and i can feel my skin with more hydration, I recommend this product for any kind of skin the retinol is so good for your skin is important don't mixed with some other products but if you know how to use it guuurl you gonna love it!
Ashley H.
Pixi Overnight Retinol Oil - 1.01 fl oz uploaded by Ashley H.
So far so good with this one. I am always trying different retinol products. This one does not dry out my face because it is in oil. Feels great for winter nights. It does not say the percentage of retinol which would be a red flag for some people but it is listed quite highly in the ingredient list. Worth a try for some younger people or people who don’t normally tolerate retinol well.
bethany H.
This oil leaves my skin feeling so plump. I keep it in my skin fridge so it’s feels cool on my skin when I apply it. I use it after the Pixi collagen toner.
Arlette A.
Vancouver, WA
This is my first time using an Retinol Oil. I like it but have nothing to compare it to. It has a thick texture and feels a bit sticky for a few minutes after you apply it. Once it is absorbed in your face it is fine. I would buy it again but also want to try other products to see what one I like best.
Jolee A.
New York
Love this so much. If you have oily skin to begin with, I would skip this. If your skin is normal to dry you’ll love this. Brightened my skin and evened it out so much, and I wake up glowing every morning. I use it every night
Mariel V.
Germantown , MD
Since going into lock down mid-March, I made it a goal to focus on skin care versus make up. That included purchasing a nighttime oil to help with some fine lines and stubborn acne scars within a reasonable price range. Pixi's Retinol Oil is a MUST for women in their 30s. I have combo skin (heavier on the oily side during summer, drier during the winter), and this stuff helps control my oil during the day. I wake up to brighter and more even looking skin, and have seen a difference on my forehead and around my eyes. I DO NOT drip this over my face as you'll often see folks doing on IG, but followed the bottles directions and warm it in my hands before patting over my face. I end my routine with a overnight avocado mask and it's my face is both right and incredibly soft. It can seem a bit heavy once applied, but will sink in nicely after a little bit. Not tacky at all and can be layered with other nigh time products - so long as they're layered in the right order. If you're on the fence about it, I say try it out!